Warning! Not metal... some kind of fusion maybe..

Decimator

Apr 15, 2007
Finland
www.mikseri.net
Is it smart to post cheesy song like this to heavy metal forum?.. Well, I don't know but have a listen anyway for laughs:)

"Get to the point" - Ok so here it is

Made another song.. I like to play different styles of music and once in a while these kind of songs gets done :). There are many different sounds there and it is difficult to put them in the right space (for me anyways).. had a hard time with panning, reverbs etc.

The solos are kinda rushed, but what's there is there :)
I need comments or advice almost on everything here.. haven't really done these kinds of songs _properly_ before. Drumbeats were also pain in the ass, but there are some parts that i like (that "bossanova" thing)..

Well thanks for listening and enjoy :lol: :zombie:

http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Decimator/Lost-in-thought-01.mp3

the drums dont have enough body to them, they sound like metal drums... they dont fit the music really... too clicky, really.

other than that, it sounds good.

I think the lead piano may be too loud about 1/3 of the way in...

maybe raise the lead guitars a bit.

are there vocals coming at all?

sounds pretty good with those exceptions.

the drums dont have enough body to them, they sound like metal drums... they dont fit the music really... too clicky, really.

other than that, it sounds good.

I think the lead piano may be too loud about 1/3 of the way in...

maybe raise the lead guitars a bit.

are there vocals coming at all?

sounds pretty good with those exceptions.

Thanks for the comments!:worship:

Metal drums.. yeah, I guess they are too clicky.. Tried to make them more "jazz" but every time sounded like shit:lol:..have to try again then .. I noticed that the piano has quite violent reverb in the beginning. should turn that down also

No vocals on this song.. who woud sing this kind of shit:lol: :erk:

Would anyone else like to comment?