WARNING TO HUMANITY: HERCOLUBUS IS COMING!!!

KillerGon

UM Troll member
Nov 26, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hercolubus or Red Planet is coming... there is no hope... we are all going to die!! I guess the brazilian dudes in this forum should know about this, because the gnostic church is located there (in Rio i guess). So, that's it... anyone who'd like to read more, just check out http://www.hercolubus.net/

redcover1.jpg

INTRODUCTION:

”I have written this book with great sacrifice, lying in bed unable to sit up or stand. But seeing the need to warn Humanity of the coming cataclysm, I made a great effort.
I dedicate this message to Humanity, as a last resort, because there is nothing else to do.”.

HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET:

"We are going to talk about Hercolubus, or Red Planet, which is approaching Earth. According to some accounts, scientists have even weighed it, and they say it weighs so many tons and has a certain diameter as if it were a child’s toy. But this is not the case. Hercolubus, or Red Planet, is five or six times larger than Jupiter; a huge giant that nothing can stop or divert."

" The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. …”

NUCLEAR TESTS AND THE OCEAN:

" Let’s consider another fatally destructive danger that no one will be able to stop: nuclear tests in the ocean.”

“Nuclear energy contaminated the whole ocean and the animals living there. The sea inhales and exhales because it is a living body. When exhaling, it contaminates the oxygen that we breathe and all the vegetation. Changes in the human organism will occur and monstrous children will be born caused by this over-all contamination, alarming the whole world.”

TheSeldomlaid said:
"monstrous children will be born"

Oh no!! :lol:

"The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal wave"

I guess we'd have quite a bit more than just that if a solid object that size crashed with us :p
Actually I think he means the gravitational influence of a new planet orbiting the sun :loco:
I mean
who the fuck is the marksman that can hit a planet as small as earth from a googolplex lightyears away? :lol:

TheSeldomlaid said:
"The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal wave"

S'far as i'm aware, they've done nothing but good. Wiping out the 3rd world is all good by me.

Wings of a dream said:
Yeah I know, but seriously dude, the world is not gonna end yet. At least not in your lifetime, so just live your life freely, let your grandkid's kids worry about that stuff.
Don't fucking tell me you thought he was serious :lol:
That's a church for fuck's sake :loco: