WARNING TO HUMANITY: HERCOLUBUS IS COMING!!!

football is gay :p
You know that joke
A brazilian and an argentinian were walking through the desert of sahara when they spot something on the sands
"Omgz0rz!! It's a magic lamp!!!!1111"
*rub rub*
"I am the Geenie of teh Lampz0rz. Yau have one wish each."
Argentinian speaks:
"I want a wall around my beloved argentina. 100 meters tall, so that nothing can enter and everyone is protected"
*tzzzziiiing*
Brazilian:
"Is that wall really sturdy? Nothing can destroy it?"
Geenie:
"Nothing on this universe"
Brazilian:
"Fill it with water. To the rim"
:lol:

dilema1362 said:
its a gas planet....we'll pass right through. its all good :D

I don't think it said it was a gas planet, just that it is supposedly bigger than Jupiter(which is a gas planet). Even if it was, we'd all die from the amount of whatever gases it contains.

Anyway, I think this idea is all bullshit.

LadyValerie said:
I don't think it said it was a gas planet, just that it is supposedly bigger than Jupiter(which is a gas planet). Even if it was, we'd all die from the amount of whatever gases it contains.

Yeah, this theory is supported by a religion. Of course it's all bullshit. :tickled:

LadyValerie said:

Just because it's made of gas doesn't mean we can't get crushed by it.
Jupiter's upper surface is made of gases, but just a tad down below it's liquid metallic hydrogen.
EDIT> A Gaseous planet 6 larger than jupiter would collapse under gravity and become a star :)