warrel will kill me for posting this.

Holy crap that was fucking awesome.

It looked like he was running really fast and then did a comical leg in the air stop, like old cartoons.

AND STILL MADE IT LOOK METAL!

okay I admit, 80's had some of the worst qualities of any decade though. The state of pop culture in (America at least) was far worse then than it is now.

Oh, honestly. Every decade has something unfortunate. The 80's had some special fashions, as did the 60's and 70's. In the 90's, every one said "f*** it -- we can't play any faster or sing any higher" and grunge was born, sparking a sudden boom in the flannel industry and causing MTV to stop playing music. In the current decade, people go out in public wearing pj bottoms and fuzzy slippers. 20 years from now, we'll all be making fun of you youngsters, never fear.

I'll have to scrounge up some lame pictures of me as a kid...I swear, I had the most shiny/immaculate head of hair EVER. :yow: I think the most embarrassing thing I did then was my ballet recital...*shudders*

Anyway, some more Serpent's Knight videos were posted....I'm just too damn lazy to post a link :p