warrel

I'm having a listening party cause I just got This Godless Endeavor and Warrel is invited to sing backing vocals.

No, not really. That picture rulez, looks more stoned than drunk.

MetalSteph said:
Mine's bigger, and i had it first. What can i say, my fans always try to mimic me. :puke:
5808780.jpg
haha, this picture is scary.. for more than one reason. :zombie:

and yes, yours is massive, actually!

Wolftribe said:
Warrel is definitely about to grab some booby in that pic

I obviously know WD better than my friend Tracy. He reached and I grabbed his hand before he got me. I don't think Tracy was as lucky. And yes, that was back in the trashed days. I believe we were downing vodka at the I,Voyager video shoot.

MetalSteph said:
I obviously know WD better than my friend Tracy. He reached and I grabbed his hand before he got me. I don't think Tracy was as lucky. And yes, that was back in the trashed days. I believe we were downing vodka at the I,Voyager video shoot.
tee hee! i actually find that pic hilarious

Tempest said:
Warrel, a bunch of us will be at the Jaxx show on the 7th... we want to get a large neverboard group picture... and we kinda need someone to hold the camera for us. So if you could help us out, that'd be great!

Thanks bud!

RIOT this one made me full out belly laugh good one

warrel is ripped on hydro
hey dude
try some acid dot strips..:)

Lunar Still said:
Hey Warrell!

While you're watching....do you usually hang out in the venue after shows? I don't want to watch Throwdown, so if you're still hangin around Bogarts after your set, 'twould be kewl to chat.
This is where I first met the guys in like 1997 opening for flotsam and jetsam. Lunar Still, Have you been to Bogart's berfore? I think capacity is around 1,200.