Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
Apparently it's confirmed that Chris is Megadeth's new lead guitarist and is learning the songs for the road as I post this.

maybe I missed the thread, haven't been here in a minute.

If this is true then that is fantastic for Chris. Honestly though, I kinda wish he and the rest of Jag Panzer would, you know, do something in the near future.

If this is true then that is fantastic for Chris. Honestly though, I kinda wish he and the rest of Jag Panzer would, you know, do something in the near future.

True, but since they aren't very active, how could he say no?
(Assuming this is more than just a rumor).

Opportunities like this don't come along everyday.

Furthermore, I think Panzer has gone as far as they can possibly go, considering they aren't a full time band.

If Glen left, does that mean Shawn also left?
If that's the case, then I hope that results in a new Eidolon album sometime soon

It's a great opportunity for Chris, he deserves more exposure and whatnot. But I'll be damned if this is going to make me start listening to shitty Megadeth.

True, but since they aren't very active, how could he say no?
(Assuming this is more than just a rumor).

Opportunities like this don't come along everyday.

Furthermore, I think Panzer has gone as far as they can possibly go, considering they aren't a full time band.

I agree, I imagine he wouldn't hesitate much with the thought of joining, nor should he really. I am a big Jag Panzer fan as well though, and while the common opinion is that the best days may be behind them, I've still enjoyed nearly every album they have released (let's not speak of Dissident Alliance).

Ohh, and if they do get Chris I suggest they have him sing too, Mustaine's voice hasn't aged gracefully.

fag panzer is not any better than megadeth. Actually rust in peace shits on anything jag panzer recorded. So, unless they get marty friedman back, they are still not gonna be better.
now we need the dvd out