Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

I very much like Chris as a session player for Nevermore, however, if he can go play with Dave that is one BIG ASS feather in his career cap.

I really hate to see the Dave bashing in this thread. No matter what you think of him, Dave has contributed/changed metal forever. In 1986 (for me), when I heard the first MegaDeth I almost pissed myself. Metal was this shit, Metallica booted him and he fuking slayed. End of story. Has he done it lately, not so much. Has he converted to some religion, who fuking cares. This guy has made some of the most intense, thoughtful, bashing music ever. It disgusts me that people only see the "now" version of things. This guy fuking owned during the 80's thrash attack, and now 20 years later still is trying. Fuck me, give the guy a break. Gigantor, may be a gay name, BUT, he is TRYING to put together a great show. How SOON NM fans forget that he included them on the first GTour.

I am not so much as defending Dave, as just saying, give a metal legend a break.

Just my .02 cents, flame away.

I very much like Chris as a session player for Nevermore, however, if he can go play with Dave that is one BIG ASS feather in his career cap.

I really hate to see the Dave bashing in this thread. No matter what you think of him, Dave has contributed/changed metal forever. In 1986 (for me), when I heard the first MegaDeth I almost pissed myself. Metal was this shit, Metallica booted him and he fuking slayed. End of story. Has he done it lately, not so much. Has he converted to some religion, who fuking cares. This guy has made some of the most intense, thoughtful, bashing music ever. It disgusts me that people only see the "now" version of things. This guy fuking owned during the 80's thrash attack, and now 20 years later still is trying. Fuck me, give the guy a break. Gigantor, may be a gay name, BUT, he is TRYING to put together a great show. How SOON NM fans forget that he included them on the first GTour.

I am not so much as defending Dave, as just saying, give a metal legend a break.

Just my .02 cents, flame away.

I love Megadeth. I love what he's done. He's just not a good guy.

Well I think this is a great opportunity for Chris to get some real exposure, but it bums me out to no end that
now I won't get a chance to see Nevermore live with Jeff and Chris together. :cry:
I was a huge fan of Megadeth while Marty Friedman was involved.
After he left I lost interest, but I would go see them live with Chris playing lead that's for sure. :kickass:

besides soloing...

also how is he a jerk? i've always heard he was but never seen anything....

I really dig Dave solo's myself.

As far as a jerk, I have never met the man. Many people have and say he is a dick, however, as I stated b4, who give a flying rats ass?? He can be/or is I dont care, he wrote some of the best metal songs out there. Fuck all of the Dave bashers, nuff said.

I really dig Dave solo's myself.

As far as a jerk, I have never met the man. Many people have and say he is a dick, however, as I stated b4, who give a flying rats ass?? He can be/or is I dont care, he wrote some of the best metal songs out there. Fuck all of the Dave bashers, nuff said.

I managed to meet the guy the first time gigantour came around and he was a dick, but a funny dick.

well, Megadeth seemed to bore only me when I saw them with Heaven and Hell.... and on Gigantour. In fact, I wandered around Atlantic City when Megadeth was on.

Wise decision. They were so unbearably loud and had the treble cranked. It was actually painful to hear them solo because it cut right through you.

I wonder what the process is for Dave kicking people out of the band. Does he just pull a Blackmore and ignore that the person ever existed?