Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

Wise decision. They were so unbearably loud and had the treble cranked. It was actually painful to hear them solo because it cut right through you.

This is my recollection when I saw them in '97 touring for...Cryptic Writings I think. Granted, the Warfield is a tiny, shitty venue, but they had the volume up as if to harm the audience. Mustaine was in a shit mood that night too.

I cant wait for all these faggy kids who recently got into megadeth start checking out Nevermore because Chris was their touring guitarist.

"yeah man, he wrote all of Nevermore's songs, he's even better than kirk hamlet!"

This is my recollection when I saw them in '97 touring for...Cryptic Writings I think. Granted, the Warfield is a tiny, shitty venue, but they had the volume up as if to harm the audience. Mustaine was in a shit mood that night too.
man you're lucky, i would've loved the see early megadeth. the earliest i saw was the blackmail the universe tour in 2004 which was pretty sweet, they even used the intro from the rust in peace tour i think. and exodus with chuck billy if i remember right was insane.

anyone in here denying the amazingness of rust in peace and peace sells are clearly gigantic faggots who are sucking on dick at this moment.

No yuo. Seriously theres hundreds of better bands out there.

no.

Thankfully I got to see them on the Cryptic Writing tour before the band ended and it became Dave and some dudes.

Haven't listened to them or cared about them in a decade, but old megadeth is just about the greatest metal ever recorded with Rust in Peace probably being my favorite metal album of all time, excluding the first four sabbath records.

First time I saw Megadeth in 1993 (before Metallica (lol) and after The Cult), it was really great. It was the band's best era with Nick, Marty and Junior of course.
Second time (and last time) was in 2001, I made an interview with Dave, he was very normal, friendly, and he was friendly after my questions (I remember one: What do you think about guitar solos? Are they important parts of the songs or they are only there because of the guitarists' ego? yeah, it was a little bit provocative, but it was cool to see Dave's face after this question :DD)

megadeth hasn't really impressed me lately. gears of war (the song) is almost as painful to listen to as motopsyhco. hahaha

That being said, dave IS a dick. He hasn't been relevant in metal for a decade. He's even managed to fuck up the easy formula of gigantour. How in the hell can you mess up a metal festival? jesus.

It started out not being about the money, but I doubt that's the case anymore.

Chris is too good for megadeth, period.

Nah , it wasnt like that , Loomis went for an audition for Megadeth when he was 16 i think , as usual he did a perfect job but they didnt accept him because of his age

And i wonder why Jeff refused him ... maybe because they suck ? Dunno im just asking

44.jpg

Hopefully Chris joins Megadeth, leaving an opening in Nevermore so I can send my tapes to Jeff and Warrel to see if I can join! Fuck yeah!

...:(