Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

haha,Mustaine is a big time douche on this one.this coming from a Megadeth fan...it seems the second guitar spot in Nevermore is doomed forever...now brainwash Calvert and bring him back.

Typical Megadeth fan. Did you guys know Dave went to Loomis with the offer first? He really did.

enemy is actually right though.

if you call yourself a metalhead and you don't like old megadeth, you are either gayer than rob halford riding on a seatless polka-dotted bicycle with a pink fish in his hand, or you are a bitchmade teen born later than 1988 who discovered Norwegian black metal from the early 90s in 2006 and listens to nothing but bands that have the words "folk" or "viking" in their descriptions.

Just accept the fact that theres people who don't like Megadeth without getting pissy about it. Yes I listen to primarily folk and black metal but I also love Testament, Kreator, and plenty of other bands from back in the day.

If you want to defend Megadeth fine, but throwing out random middle school insults to people who don't like them makes Megadeth look bad, and makes you look dumb. And I know, for you at least, that isn't the case.

enemy is actually right though.

if you call yourself a metalhead and you don't like old megadeth, you are either gayer than rob halford riding on a seatless polka-dotted bicycle with a pink fish in his hand, or you are a bitchmade teen born later than 1988 who discovered Norwegian black metal from the early 90s in 2006 and listens to nothing but bands that have the words "folk" or "viking" in their descriptions.

hmm i dont like megadeth...no not even the old...but thats just because i only like music that i really like...and not just pretend to like to be better or something :s

no one has any obligation to like anything, but saying such an influential band "sucks" is just not a fact according to any and all criteria set for metal music since its creation.

Bummer, I wanted him to become a member of nevermore.

Im sure he would say yes if he WAS ASKED.

Last i heard WaWa, SheepHerder, Fruit of The Loomis, and VanWilder were NOT interested in a "permanent" member. Chris is a touring guitarist for them.

Believe me I would love to see it aswell, Chris would add a whole other side to things, But you can join a band unless your asked too.

EDIT Added the word not as was originally intended

I'm sure a lot more do (such as myself, although I'm fairly tired of a majority of bands playing in this style). You three are among the greatest proponents of those styles, however.

Seriously, where are they getting this from? There aren't even many teenagers here to begin with.

Nevermind I forgot, anyone who doesn't like the big four automatically listens to black metal. Of course!