Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

Wise decision. They were so unbearably loud and had the treble cranked. It was actually painful to hear them solo because it cut right through you.
Actually mids cut, and are the frequencies that go right in your ear, which can be very painful, but also where the tone is. Most metal guitarists are just stupid, and take out all the mids, and crank their shit too load because they can't get their guitar to sit with the rest of the band because their smart asses took out the mids so instead they choose to overpower the band. The problem is they crank their shit too load not really the treble cuz If they cranked their shit with mids it would completely destroy your eardrums.

I've seen Megadeth on their tour with opeth whatever it was called, and it wasn't that bad when compared to some bands. Scar Symmetry was the worst case of not knowing how to use their amps i've seen. They had their 150 watt overkill amps cranked running into the sound system in a SMALL venue. Every song sounded the same, and I needless to say I lost hearing in one ear for a few days. If it wasn't for waiting to see katatonia I wouldn't have had to sit through that shit. Fuck that band, fuck them in their stupid asses.

You should learn this is the internet, and people make simple mistakes or maybe thats impossible to realize with your head stuck so far up your convoluted ass.

Actually mids cut, and are the frequencies that go right in your ear, which can be very painful, but also where the tone is. Most metal guitarists are just stupid, and take out all the mids, and crank their shit too load because they can't get their guitar to sit with the rest of the band because their smart asses took out the mids so instead they choose to overpower the band. The problem is they crank their shit too load not really the treble cuz If they cranked their shit with mids it would completely destroy your eardrums.

I've seen Megadeth on their tour with opeth whatever it was called, and it wasn't that bad when compared to some bands. Scar Symmetry was the worst case of not knowing how to use their amps i've seen. They had their 150 watt overkill amps cranked running into the sound system in a SMALL venue. Every song sounded the same, and I needless to say I lost hearing in one ear for a few days. If it wasn't for waiting to see katatonia I wouldn't have had to sit through that shit. Fuck that band, fuck them in their stupid asses.

Blue, I have to admit, you are quite right on the Mid's. I have always cut them to half or more, in my jam tonight pumped them all the way and really liked what my C7 was sporting. :headbang::headbang:

"This amp switcher controls the rate of the Earth's revolution, this here controls many people die in a minute..."

Did Chris shave that part of his head or is his hair just really grey?

Dude - everyone has been asking. I think that might be a weird glare from his face going up. The camera they used sucks. Chris is not grey or bald...swear. I'll have photos from NAMM this weekend or all the nevermore guys & chris for hair critiques.