Washington DC show

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Hellos Noobz and Retardz

hehehe j/k ya know i luv ya all...... anyway.... who here is going to the washington DC show at 9:30 club??? Anyone? If so we should meet up and hang before the show doodz!

okay cya guyz laterz

peace out broz!

I'll have to make the 7 hour trip up to Philly to see them 'cause I could only get the 9th and 10th off from work.:bah:

sux man..... mabye we can meet next show!

Im pretty sure Perfecterror is goin.... hope she brings her bf haha that dude is sooo kewl :)
btw Jayme tell yer boyfriend RAAWWWKKZZZZ for meh would ya haha \m/

I'm deffenitely going, along with some friends i suspect...

and bodomite, I saw a picture of you on here once, and I had a strange suspicion that I had seen it before... did you ever see shedding skin at jaxx for one of the localpaloozas and afterwards go and hang out in their warehouse / practice space?

ahhh jayme that is awsome i will intro u to some of my friends from Norfolk.... dunno if ya know em... mabye we could go out for a beer or something :)

RAWKZORZ THE FUX ON
btw
REMEMBER YOU ID THIS TIME
HAHAHAHAHA :p

I'll be there. What a night it shall be, seeing Bodom finally headline after 3 times opening, and FINALLY seeing Amon Amarth after all these years. Cheers!

lol, yea that would suck... I am really going to see AA i have seen COB many times, and yea it's going to be fun to see them again, but i am looking forward to seeing AA the most:tickled: we all gotta meet up and have some beers... lets talk closer to the show date. :headbang:

@bodomite: lol, i wont forget my ID this time!! :D