Wasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icarus

Shamone
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane Australia
Visit site
I bought The Crimson Idol yesterday......fawk!!!!!!!!!!

Its bloody brilliant!!!! Got the bonus cd thing as well :D Im very happy.

How amazing is the drumming on this album tho!! Phwoar!!!

Iccy, you are a legend!!!! Great minds think alike!!
(See my latest haul thread :) )

Crimson Idol is fan-god-damn-tastic it is the best WASP album I have heard. As someone who bought it as a new release many Years ago what is on the bonus disc.

I got a sample disc which had three song's each from Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slaughter, Wasp, Black Sabbath, and some others I can not remember.

Wrathchild do you have your Best of yet?

"First Blood, Last Cuts" is still on the way apparently, but knowing my luck with CDs of late, I won't get to hear it before I'm thirty! I took Sydo's advice and ordered it from Leading Edge, who still have it listed in their catalogue.

This bonus disc you got with Crimson Idol sounds most interesting. Can I have a listen sometime?

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
"First Blood, Last Cuts" is still on the way apparently, but knowing my luck with CDs of late, I won't get to hear it before I'm thirty! I took Sydo's advice and ordered it from Leading Edge, who still have it listed in their catalogue.

This bonus disc you got with Crimson Idol sounds most interesting. Can I have a listen sometime?

W

Oh shit, not my advice!! :lol:

Crimson Idol bonus disk contain all the B-side from the singles. 2 of which are sort of left over studio tracks, a Led Zeppelin cover, and a heap of live tracks from Donnington 92 (which you could do without).

Oh and acoustic versions of The Idol and Hold Onto My Heart.