Wassap you sons a bitches??

lots of folks dont, but thats kinda cool...adds to the mystery.

everything is real good, i get to see Maiden in exactly a month, and i am going to ozzfest later this month to meet up with a metal chick and hopefully make some music of our own in the backseat of my car if you smell what i am cookin.

but i'm not one to brag....:lol:

:lol: :lol: will do mon captain!

i am happy as shit just to meet her to be honest to the devil with you. i've been single now for a bit and finally found a chick who is diehard about metal...problem is she is half a world away over in Los Angeles....so that will take a lot of trust and getting used to when we get serious...but it will be for the best i believe, she is a wonderful person. i am even trying to get her to come join our community here!

I am Mr. E. MrB. but nobody else who hasnt met me would know that.

Hey, LE you should give me her phone number so I can call her, meet with her and tell you if she will go or not to the gig. ;)

Rodrigo said:

Hey, LE you should give me her phone number so I can call her, meet with her and tell you if she will go or not to the gig. ;)

really? i thought ya used to have it as yer user text or something. aint like me to remember a last name that easy-i dont have to many working cells left:loco:

Rodrigo said:

try your damndest man but this chick is fuckin hooked on me man! :cool:

MRBEAST said:
really? i thought ya used to have it as yer user text or something. aint like me to remember a last name that easy-i dont have to many working cells left:loco:

I never had that as user text.

So where's the digits LE, so I can try. :D