Wastefall experiences Lazarus Syndrome

Curufin

Kind of a big deal...
Aug 19, 2002
Nottingham, NH, USA
www.curufin.com
From the ol' Blabbymouf:

Two years after announcing their split, Greek progressive metallers WASTEFALL have reformed. The band states, "We are more than glad to announce that Domenik [Papaemmanouil; vocals, guitar, keyboards] returned from exile and Alex [Katsiyiannis, guitar] decided to abandon his haven. The only difference is that we decided to recruit Tassos Loukos behind the drums, since Kostis [Papaleksopoulos] is still in exile. Apart from that, the members remain the same."
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=149689

Hopefully we'll get to hear some new stuff out of them soon. Sounds like they just needed a bit of a break.

Oh wow! This is awesome. I was just listening to Self Exile the other day and I thought about asking if anyone had heard whether or not there was a chance these guys would get back together. I would definitely love to see them live sometime. Make it happen Glenn!

crazy, I was just listening to these guys a couple of days ago myself. This band is amazing, then again so is Pain of Salvation.

Funny, since I have seen the similarities between the two bands. (At least with early PoS.)

I wonder if this will stem the flow of cheap Wastefall albums, since many have had them on clearance for the past couple of years.