Wastefall - Soulrain 21

Awesome, thanks for posting it. I ended up finding the cd at their record label's site, but it will be easier to buy it from lasercd.

Thanks Meg! Make sure you and Kyle stop over at the Pub to talk about these guys when our CD's arrive.

like I posted on the mp.com thread, I have to pickup cds now from: Riverside, Orphaned Land, and Wastefall now, and Magic Mans group Silent Ceremony comes out this year...I'm thankful I am earning OT hours this month and a $235 in tax return $.

I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing, but recall back in the mid and esp late 90s..the bands that kept popping up sounding like what band?..DT

There are certainly a fair number of bands nopw coming out who are listening to PoS. I suspect it's all for the better, and some of those bands from the late 90s are still around and are very good, Superior, Enchant to name a couple.

we'll see..but what I heard on Saturday pretty much floored me.

Kyle

The positive buzz from this thread, along with the PoS comparisons, are probably enough for me to buy this album blind...but...

Anybody care to offer a descriptive review of this band or their album for the ignorant?

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
The positive buzz from this thread, along with the PoS comparisons, are probably enough for me to buy this album blind...but...

Anybody care to offer a descriptive review of this band or their album for the ignorant?

Rock on!

From the samples I heard on their webpage, a heavier Pain of Salvation with some modern rock influences.

I ordered mine last night, with some other PP VI stuff. Obviously, I'll know more then. :)

Damn...sold out!

Like an idiot, I stalled around...was putting a list together or other stuff to buy...ended up going out of town on business...finally came back, decided to order...and....gone...

Oh well...ordered the other stuff anyway...hoping for a Wastefall restock...

Rock on!

Just got my copy in the mail from Laser Cd.....some P.O.S. influences are obvious, but there is a cool sound to the disc so far ( Im only on track 9). I like it alot so far. Also, get Kiko's new solo cd. Awesome instrumental disc from Angra's lead G.