Watch the THOR trailer before its taken down.

Ummmm the Thor trailer o_O

Do you know what thread are you posting in? Do you know where you are? Do you know anything? Whats your name? Shoe size?

A few people said they couldn't watch it because it was not on the sites listed, so I went out on the net, found the trailer and d/l it. So for those you that haven't seen it and want to shoot me a PM here on UM and I will send you the link to where you can D/L so you can watch it.

Is that easier to understand? Or are you still all hurr durr durrr......

Welcome to the Sneapforum. :lol:

No but really, with how irrelevant that movie is to the OT, and how much everybody is comparing/talking about it, I'm gonna have to watch this now.

EDIT: "The Fifth Element: In the colorful future, a cab driver unwittingly becomes the central figure in the search for a legendary cosmic weapon to keep Evil and Mr Zorg at bay."

Neverfuckingmind.

But you forgot about the alien opera and Chris Tucker playing a gay diva radio personality! :p

Ummmm the Thor trailer o_O

Do you know what thread are you posting in? Do you know where you are? Do you know anything? Whats your name? Shoe size?

A few people said they couldn't watch it because it was not on the sites listed, so I went out on the net, found the trailer and d/l it. So for those you that haven't seen it and want to shoot me a PM here on UM and I will send you the link to where you can D/L so you can watch it.

Is that easier to understand? Or are you still all hurr durr durrr......

Wow. :loco:

I thought filestube was one of those steal what you want sites. That's where I got confused. :confused:

how can you say no to ANY movie with Sir Anthony Hopkins! Especially when he plays any type of bass ass king!

One of my favorite performances he has ever done was in Instinct, my god the way he looked at the camera in that its like he could see right through you! Hes just the epitome of EPIC!

Ditto. Hell, I'd pay to just hear him describe himself eating a sandwich, or reading the newspaper. I'm still holding out Kenneth Branagh brings some class to this and not epic cheese like most superhero movies. Though, eventually there will be shorter trailers with some annoying Top 40 hard rock and lots more quick cuts...eh, oh well, what can ya do.