Watching 24 online.

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
I've been using quicksilverscreen.com for quite a few episodes for season 6 so far, but after about halfway a lot of the episodes seem to be broken. Google hasn't turned up any other alternatives, and I know I'm going to be pissed if I keep watching and don't find the rest of the episodes in working order. Anyone got any other good websites for TV shows, ones that would probably have 24?

I've been using quicksilverscreen.com for quite a few episodes for season 6 so far, but after about halfway a lot of the episodes seem to be broken. Google hasn't turned up any other alternatives, and I know I'm going to be pissed if I keep watching and don't find the rest of the episodes in working order. Anyone got any other good websites for TV shows, ones that would probably have 24?

www.tv-links.co.uk
this site has all the 24 you'll ever need

Pretty badass site up until I was on episode 5 of Dead Like Me season 2......then, the show disappeared from the list and none of the episodes are to be found.

Damn balls!
that site i posted saved me when that happened. i think wolftribe posted it awhile back and i cleverly logged it into my faves. fuck i love that show. the power in my room went out on the second last episode and it wasn't possible for me to restore it, so i sat on the floor of the kitchen at like 5am and watched the end of that season.

that site i posted saved me when that happened. i think wolftribe posted it awhile back and i cleverly logged it into my faves. fuck i love that show. the power in my room went out on the second last episode and it wasn't possible for me to restore it, so i sat on the floor of the kitchen at like 5am and watched the end of that season.

Yea, I found it on quicksilverscreen.com actually. So far, it has filled the void. :)