Watchtower???

EVERYONE OF YOU MUST GO!!
I saw Watchtower in Headway festival in Amsterdam, probably the best live i have ever seen
DONT LOSE THIS LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
I guarantee that everyone who will attend this show will be shocked
All texans are lunatics , yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!
Im with Robbs crew and I'll be working that night (of course) Lets hook up there cause Robb is good friends with you guys and Id love to meet you (and everyone else the band if theyre going). Plus, Ill take my CD for you to sign!

Lady of the Oracle said:
Not me..oh well..

:lol:
Smartass!!! :loco: LOL!!!

IOfTheStorm said:
All texans are lunatics , yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: It must be something in the water here.... ;)

Vertigo said:
Dude!
Im with Robbs crew and I'll be working that night (of course) Lets hook up there cause Robb is good friends with you guys and Id love to meet you (and everyone else the band if theyre going). Plus, Ill take my CD for you to sign!
Very Cool man... I'll see ya there!!! I'm not sure if any of the other guys are going, but I'll be there for sure. :cool:

I can't go but rest assured, any other time I would be there in a second. I've seen (I think) every modern day WT show in the USA thus far. Unfortunately, paying my rent and eating (well, no, scratch the eating part) takes precedence over a trip to SA.

Bummer, man. I'd like to see everyone going. Have fun!

Gonzo rocks :)

And Dave..if I weren't a smartass, I wouldn't be me.. ;)

Jax<--expecting some reviews of the show..*taps foot*

Lady of the Oracle said:
Jax<--expecting some reviews of the show..*taps foot*
Ok ok... you can stop tapping your foot now... LOL!!!

The show was simply Amazing, Awe-inspiring, Incredible, Awesome, Jaw-dropping, Mesmorizing.... simply "The Shit"!!!! :lol:
I was fortunate enough to be right up against the stage, dead center... close enough for Jason McMaster to use my shoulder as a stepping stool... LOL!!!
Anyway... The guys played for a little over an hour and a half.
They were completely insane, and all over the stage, chasing each other, tangling themselves up in their own and each other's cables... LOL!!! I also had Ron's guitar in my face about 50% of the time...LOL!!!
It was definitely one hell of a show, as they played songs like:
Mayday in Kiev
Instruments of Random Murder
The Eldritch
The Fall of Reason
Energetic Disassembly
Control and Resistance
Meltdown
and several other awesome classics
including a 2112 encore.

It was a pretty packed house, and the crowd response was loud and amazing.

a little bit of goof news and little bit of bad news...

Good News: Just before they were announced onto the stage, the host of the show announced from a pre-show interview that Mathmatics should become a reality in 2005. (keeping my fingers crossed for that one)

Bad News: At the end of the set, just seconds before the end of 2112, Jason tried to do the human pyramid by standing on Doug's and Ron's Legs... well, as he stood on Ron, the weight shifted Ron's leg to the side dislocated his knee.
:OMG:
At first it was a pretty ugly scene as you could see Ron's knee literally to the left of where it should be... but after a few seconds (and Jason's pleads for an ambulance) Ron was able to pop it right back into place, stood up and walked it off. What was amazing was despite the excruciating pain that you could see on Ron's face, he and the band finished the song. It was a scary few minutes, but fortunately Ron's ok... however, I'm sure he'll be sore for a few days. Other than the mishap, it was an amazing night with the band playing a mind-boggling set!!!!
:headbang:

(Here's Ron's Recap of the unfortunate event:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149065 )

~Dave

Hey thanks for the link! I didnt even know there was a Watchtower forum. Pretty damn intereting read about what happened.

Anyway, I was at the show and met a couple of cool cats! I got to hang out with Dave and Derron and you guys were cool. Thanks again for singing the CD man!

The show was great and I got some awesome front row footage of Magistral for RMWs. Unfortunately I missed the first few songs of Watchtower (dont worry, we filmed the whole show with 2 cameras at once!), since I met and hung out with all of Magistral, bought their CD and got them all to sign it. I did get the last few songs of Watchtowers set before the camera battery died and Im sure itll make for some good footage. Their interview also went great and they are a great bunch of guys.

You were right about Magistral Dave, Dan is a fucking amazing guitarist! I was RIGHT infront of him the whole show and its the first time Ive seen them live (first caught em on RMW show) and the dude blew me away. I was awe struck. Francisco was no slouch on the bass either. I think hes one of the best Ive ever seen infact.

Anyway, it was a great night (that didnt end till about 3 am.) and it was awesome hanging out with everyone. I hope all enjoyed the show and all who missed it get a chance to check it out on TV or something.

Hey Dave, if its no trouble, we should try to meet up again man. You got my mouth watering when you talked about hooking me up with the first Power of omens cd and dvd :D Were you still going to the Austin Iced Earth show?

Later :headbang:

I wanted to go SOOOOO bad, but I also wanted to pass my finals. :Smug: Who was the smarty that set the date for the Metalworks during finals week?!?!?!? Oh, well, I suppose it was Robb. Not a very considerate metalhead!!!!!!! :hotjump:

säki