Waters in Megadeth?!

I very well can believe that Dave is trying to get Jeff for his band. but I don't think Jeff is going to be a permanent part of megadeth.

I believe Jeff once filled in for a Savatage member. Was that not last year or so??

I honestly hope it doesn't happen because it would mean the end of Annihilator and they're one hell of a band! Unlike Megadeth, they continued with the thrash tradition right up to the present day.

I doubt greatly of someone like Waters levaing HIS OWN baby, to be under Dave orders. Both are masters of their bands, too incompatible to pull out except for a project (like MD. 45)

Aethyrs said:
Yeah!... You're just an old metal head as we all are...thats why we're here I hope!!
You be amazed how much really young people we have here! Fangface is almost halve my age and know almost more about old school bands than I do!

Aethyrs said:
Yeah!... You're just an old metal head as we all are...thats why we're here I hope!!

HEY! I'm still a Strapping young lad at 26 here! and hell Hawk is almost 20 years older Pysicially Mentally we are the same age :D I dont know what that age is tho!

JonnyD said:
HEY! I'm still a Strapping young lad at 26 here! and hell Hawk is almost 20 years older Pysicially Mentally we are the same age :D I dont know what that age is tho!
Actually I am just a few months away form being 20 years older :D.
Although I sometimes act like my 13 year old students!

Maybe thats why I get along with them so well :loco:

mmm Jeff is one of the best thrash axemen out there but I don't know if he can fit Megadeth. His leads are very different from Friedman's style...

Maybe I'm wrong though, Jeff is such an indredible guitar maniac!

mustaine asked jeff to join years ago,after alice in hell came out,and just before megadeth did rust in peace.jeff said no(obviously),but at the time he did say he was flattered.
i think it would be great if it happened.jeff has done his stuff with annihilator,and can move on to slightly different territory,while dave gets,imo,just about the best lead guy around.cool.