WCFYA Digipak

lemmy999

New Metal Member
Feb 25, 2003
Visit site
I live in the USA and finally found a place to order WCFYA Digipak in the UK. It is called alicerecords (http://www.alicesrecords.com). I had never ordered from them (or even heard of them) so I hope they are a reputable shop. I called them to make sure they actually had it. The price was £12.99+£2.00 shipping. I wasn't about to pay the €21 that nuclear blast charges for shipping. I know the SafeHome acoustic and Ramones track is on the Digipak, and the 7" that is in the limited edition, but are these same 2 bonus tracks on the CD that comes with the limited edition, or is it different bonus tracks?

I think thaye are on the 7". I posted A thread with the english translation of the item description from NB. and it says they are on the 7" EP.
"ANTHRAX "We've come for you all Ltd.." Limited on 1000 pieces and only with the NUCLEAR BLOW Mailorder: The new NY Mosher comes in the noble single Vinyl Triple Gatefold as CD plus an exclusive coloured Vinyl 7"ep with the two bonus TRACKS "safe home (Accoustc version) and" We're A happy family "(RAMONES Coverversion). Applies also here: Who not in time (before)bestellt goes out afterwards empty! Available starting from 3.3.2003!"
there it is
-Jono-

i was just reading charlie's blast beat and he said it would have loads of cool stuff on it:
"Artist-Direct is including a BONUS CD with the new shit, bonus shit and multi-media with new videos and such. More details coming soon."

shit so i'll have to buy that version too...!

Yeah, but he said, "Artist Direct".......

That would rule if there would be an Anthrax screen-saver, or something.
I'd like some kind of enhanced CD.....

will we ever get this cd in canada/us. am i gonna have to wait till august??? i mean if everyone ordered the european version would their domestic sales look any good? that wouldnt help their cause i dont think. whatever. im trying to be patient cuz i just want to go to the store and buy the cd, i think there are lots of us out there like that.

I don't know. I was thinking the same thing. What if every big American/Canadian Anthrax fan is fed up with waiting for an announcement for the US/Canada release, and just orders the European version??????
They better release a bonus disc in the US, so we have a reason to wait.

ThraxDude said:
I don't know. I was thinking the same thing. What if every big American/Canadian Anthrax fan is fed up with waiting for an announcement for the US/Canada release, and just orders the European version??????
They better release a bonus disc in the US, so we have a reason to wait.

no need to get greedy!!!:headbang:

I hate to say it because I know Charlie's against it but I downloaded the whole thing off of kazaa. But I'm not one of those dicks that won't buy it when it comes out, I'll be at the store the DAY it comes out. I just couldn't wait any longer, especially when I heard the US deal fell through. Anyway, it ROCKS!!! The best thing they've done since SOWN. Bush's voice sounds KILLER!

that's what I did, I've been waiting 5 long years for this CD, I just said forget it and ordered it from amazon.uk, it should be here within the next week. chances are it won't get a US release, sad, but these things happen. but wasn't Sanctuary trying to sign a deal with them before Artist Direct decided that they wanted it? maybe they'll go back there, if it does come with a bonus disc I will buy the US release, but if not I'll probably do what I did with stomp, buy the UK release (in Stomps case it was the US release), download the bonus tracks from the Japanese release and then just burn it all onto one disc so I've got the full Japanese release and just spending $20 for it instead of $45 and the band still profits from it

Krycek

I'm sure Anthrax would understand US fans downloading the bonus tracks. Those things are a bitch to find.
I have all the Bush era bonus tracks. It's cool because it's like having an entire album worth of material. Theres easliy over 20 of them.

You're weak. I have every official Anthrax song on an CD or record except "Destroyer" which I intend to get in a couple of months. :p
(note: I don't have all 4 version of the Madhouse single with the live tracks, but that doesn't count because no one cares)

Oh boo-hoo I'm weak! I have all the "official" Bush stuff myself, ask me and I'll tell you what it was on (singles, soundtracks, etc.) As for the Belladonna shit, who cares, HE SUCKS! Now go listen to I'm The Man or something else equally as GAY!