WCFYA Digipak

And why has it taken you so long to get the Twisted Sister tribute album? It's been out for close to a year! (They do a great cover of Destroyer by the way! They really BEEF it up!)

i also ordered WCFYA from alicesrecords.com just recently... i noticed when u click "New Stuff" and click the "New Releases A-L" and look up Anthrax.. it shows WCFYA LTD DIGI +2 which is the digipak...
however when i look the album up in the catalog part of the website its just referred to as WCFYA and doesnt mention anything about digipak or bonus tracks.... when i receive it will it be the digipak? do they send the digipak versions out when WCFYA is ordered until they run out? (because it says the digipak is still IN stock)
thanks for any answers...
:err:

I´m about to go get the new album. It is available as a jewel case CD, but I quess not as a digipak here where I live. The digipak should arrive tomorrow, but they´ve been asked for a lot and I don´t know if I´m able to get to the shop in the morning, and they´ll probably sell out fast... So is digipak really special at all?!

Lane said:
I´m about to go get the new album. It is available as a jewel case CD, but I quess not as a digipak here where I live. The digipak should arrive tomorrow, but they´ve been asked for a lot and I don´t know if I´m able to get to the shop in the morning, and they´ll probably sell out fast... So is digipak really special at all?!

Lane,this is not true. I ordered a digipack from CDON.com

And I live in the frozen land of PERKELE too!!

PS. Karhu beer is the best beer in the world!!

Th|s|sNotAnEx|t said:
i also ordered WCFYA from alicesrecords.com just recently... i noticed when u click "New Stuff" and click the "New Releases A-L" and look up Anthrax.. it shows WCFYA LTD DIGI +2 which is the digipak...
however when i look the album up in the catalog part of the website its just referred to as WCFYA and doesnt mention anything about digipak or bonus tracks.... when i receive it will it be the digipak? do they send the digipak versions out when WCFYA is ordered until they run out? (because it says the digipak is still IN stock)
thanks for any answers...
:err:

Alicesrecords told me that in "new releases" they put the digipak but don't mention digipak in the regular catalog, that way, when the digipak is discontinued, they don't have to change the regular catalog to reflect this. You will get the digipak (if they still have it in stock). I put a note in the order form to make sure and send the digipak. Me and a friend got ours yesterday (3-4-03) and it was the Digipak.

ok.. i didnt put anything in the note section.. but hopefully i get the digipak anyway :)
however if not i can always wait for the U.S. release with all the 'extra' stuff :D which im goin to get anyway

thx

I know the Nuclear Blast digi-pak will have two bonus tracks, We're A Happy Family and Safe Home (Acoustic Version) and the Japanese version only has W.A.H.F.
I got an e-mail from Charlie last night and he said the U.S. version won't have either of the bonus tracks.

none of the bonus tracks?? i hope the digipak i get (if i get it) will have the tracks... if not ill get them somehow... and if they wont be on U.S. release then ill probably download the bonus tracks and burn them to a cd

The Digi-pak has a really cool fold out cover the safe home acoustic and the excellent Ramones cover (we're a happy family).
The Ltd also has these tracks on the CD and the 7" purple vinyl. The CD and vinyl comes in a thick card gatefold, the booklet is also 7" size which is really cool. I know this cause Ive got the Ltd and my mate has the Digi.

Moshkinstein said:
Lane,this is not true. I ordered a digipack from CDON.com

And I live in the frozen land of PERKELE too!!

PS. Karhu beer is the best beer in the world!!

I meant it wasn´t available in Pori at the time, but I got the digipak yesterday! Great looking package and quess what?! It sounds bloody great!!!

PS. Karjala is my fave! I´ve drank way too much Karhu in all these years... Karjala takaisin!

got a mail today from NB, they shipped it last monday, well fuck that, it's friday, NOTHING!!!!
I can get cd's faster from the other side of the Atlantic!!It's only a 3 hour drive to NaziNuclearBlast!!!
So don't be suprised to see me at your desk , you Bratwurst eatin piece a shit , shovin beerbottles up youre ASS!!!!!!

yeah I ordered mine 3weeks ago and they told me they shipped it yesterday . .. maybe there is only 3 people working there or something ??? Very poor services . ..then again Nuclear Blast ?? what do you expect ?