We are all the pawns

sknight said:
It is pretty funny because he sound genuinely mad. You seem to just take it as entertainment and he doesn't see that.

While I have no allegiance to either board, they are both entertaining and this latest shitstorm is no exception.

I was just finally getting some peace and quiet in my house and tossing back a few beers...he wanted me to be mad...he gets so frustrated...it's quite entertaining. It's great when people actually believe they're more intelligent and they actually believe they're funny and witty and getting one up on you...when in fact, it's the exact opposite.:tickled:

schenkadere said:
I was just finally getting some peace and quiet in my house and tossing back a few beers...he wanted me to be mad...he gets so frustrated...it's quite entertaining. It's great when people actually believe they're more intelligent and they actually believe they're funny and witty and getting one up on you...when in fact, it's the exact opposite.:tickled:
Would it be fair to call them the metal "elite"?

schenkadere said:
The elite actually pulled the fucking thread...now that's funny.:tickled:
Accually I think Deron ran across it and got rid of it. I got into it in the end, just trying to show them that they are just way to serious about shit. A joke is a joke, even if they dont like it, it is still a joke.

Hawng said:
Accually I think Deron ran across it and got rid of it. I got into it in the end, just trying to show them that they are just way to serious about shit. A joke is a joke, even if they dont like it, it is still a joke.

Oh...good...it was ridiculous.