We Are In For A Treat at PP This Year...

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I just got home from a 2 1/2 hour extravaganza of Virgin Steele in Long Island, New York, and it was unreal! Unfortunately, their bass player was injured in a car accident )I believe that is what David Defeis said), and they performed without a bass player. With that said, what a performance Defeis and the rest of the guys put on. I can't wait to see them perform on a real stage with a real sound system. They played a few of my favorite songs including Emaleith and Burning of Rome. 2 1/2 hours flew by and there was still about an hours worth of material I would have loved to have heard. It will be interesting to see how they go about choosing the songs for a 1 hour set. they only played 2 songs from the new album and I would assume they will do the same at PP since they have such an extensive back catalog to choose from. They will obviously play Through The Ring of Fire and Defyance I presume. Anyway, it was a great show and the guys were gracious enough to hang out and meet and greet the fans. True class act.