WE Finally got him - Saddam Captured

TheSomberlain said:
And we go again.

First, why make such a big fuss? This changes nothing. The Iraqi people are still in misery, the Arab world hates the USA even more. The USA have already accomplished their goal: securing their interests in the Middle East, display they military superiority, and now making sure Bush will sit for another 4 years.
What wrong has Saddam really done? What gives the USA the right to bomb Iraq and dispose of their leader, a man whom they themselves supported with arms and money 15 years ago?
This is all part of the American Game, and I would not be surprised if I found out that they caught Saddam months ago. America reminds me more and more of Germany in the 1930's.

But that's my opinions.

Agree.

OK, and now? nothing will happen but an increase of terrorist attacks from the Iraki resistance. There will be more people sacrificing their lives for Saddam causing lots of new deaths. Prepare yourselves, Americans, the war hasn't finished, it has just begun.

(OK, I realised that I acted like an Iraki, but it's the fucking truth to me. I only see that it will be the cause for more terrorist actions... It might rise up American Soldier's moral, but nothing more).

I have nothing against all Americans, only against a lot of them. People who voted a chimpanzee to rule their country aren't much clever than the chimpanzee I said. Well, it's very difficult to be as dumb as Bush, but you know what I mean...

And now, fuck Saddam. God save the USA :rolleyes:

EDIT: I forgot one thing. You have not caught anybody, I heard somewhere it was the English who discovered Saddam. I think that some guy forgot to pay another and...

saddam_big.jpg

TheSomberlain said:
And we go again.

First, why make such a big fuss? This changes nothing. The Iraqi people are still in misery, the Arab world hates the USA even more. The USA have already accomplished their goal: securing their interests in the Middle East, display they military superiority, and now making sure Bush will sit for another 4 years.
What wrong has Saddam really done? What gives the USA the right to bomb Iraq and dispose of their leader, a man whom they themselves supported with arms and money 15 years ago?
This is all part of the American Game, and I would not be surprised if I found out that they caught Saddam months ago. America reminds me more and more of Germany in the 1930's.

But that's my opinions.

Man, seriously. Most Americans have their heads up their asses, blindly supporting this "Operation Iraqi Freedom." Sureee.. We're the good guys. I mean, they wear towels on their heads. They are absolutely no threat to us, but lets attack them anyway, inspiring a new generation of terrorists that will destroy more of our buildings, and when that happens, we can once again get revenge by killing many times more people than they did, and ruining the lives of everyone in the country (9/11 and Afghanistan). Oh well, at least we get oil. Who cares if the rest of the world hates us?

saddam_captured.jpg
When Saddam Hussein was first found in that hole, he was mistaken for....

karl_marx.jpg
Karl Marx

jerry_garcia.jpg
Jerry Garcia's moldy corpse

rufus_bumfights.jpg
Rufus from Bumfights

charles_manson.jpg
Charles Manson

thebigyetti said:
saddam_captured.jpg
When Saddam Hussein was first found in that hole, he was mistaken for....

karl_marx.jpg
Karl Marx

jerry_garcia.jpg
Jerry Garcia's moldy corpse

rufus_bumfights.jpg
Rufus from Bumfights

charles_manson.jpg
Charles Manson
You forgot
iwantyou.jpg

and this guy
unabomber.jpg

The Unabomber

i just have one question about this whole saddam thing, did bush think this was the right hting to do or was he bending over for his dad and finishing his work. Oh and another thing, how did we americans let bin laden go without a second thought and focus on a guy who hasnt threatend us in 10 years. Granted heussein is a prick and needed to be kicked in the balls, but y didnt we just assasinate him isntead of giving him time to run while we debated war or not, we could have just sent in a cia sharpshooter to cap him, it woundlt be the first time weve done something like that