Nov 25, 2002
DERBY
www.cruelhumanity.com
PowerPlay Underground Battle of the Bands:

1st Freewheeler
2nd Cruel Humanity
3rd Rateofdepress

Terrorizer Readers Poll 2004

6th Best Unsigned Act (two years in a row!!!!)
9th Best Newcomer

Bloodstock 4th best musical event 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Thanks to everyone that voted for us

Cruel Humanity :headbang:

best band :iron maiden
worst band :metallica
best new comer: Axis of Perditiion
biggest disapointment: metallica
best album: iron maiden ; dance of death
best cover: iron maiden; dod & Opeth ; Damnation
Best Live act: iron maiden
best unsigned: Diamanthian (you can see these guys supporting us & bates motel on our uk tour in may!!!!)
best film: LOTR
most evil person: 1.George W Bush 2.Tony Blair
biggest music event: 1.Wacken (4.BLOODSTOCK!!!!!!!)

thanks dudes!!! i didnt goto wacken last year (but have been before) its not surpirsing wacken wins every year, the Atmos it just the same as bloodstock & the bands & stalls its just MUCH BIGGER!!!but its been going for 15 years. bloodstock could get there but its gonna take a couple more years yet, it really made a name for its self last year and i think this years line up will push BS04 well and truely put it in the metal public eye

Yeah I think bloodstock is going to grow and grow every year. This years line-up will certainly be a big step aswel. It's still small....only being in it's 4th year coming up but the quality is certainly there!!! Wacken has an advantage aswel being in Germany. True metal music is more popular over that way that is is here. But we are getting there!
For me and for probably al ot of others Bloodstock is the only means of me seeing all the bands i love...i'm too busy with work and band to travel to london. Bloodstock has made me at least proud to be a true metal fan living in england. :headbang:

divineslayer666 said:
Yeah I think bloodstock is going to grow and grow every year. This years line-up will certainly be a big step aswel. It's still small....only being in it's 4th year coming up but the quality is certainly there!!! Wacken has an advantage aswel being in Germany. True metal music is more popular over that way that is is here. But we are getting there!
For me and for probably al ot of others Bloodstock is the only means of me seeing all the bands i love...i'm too busy with work and band to travel to london. Bloodstock has made me at least proud to be a true metal fan living in england. :headbang:
true im sure in the next couple of years bloodstock will be on par with the european festivals. it was really cool to see the amount of people bring their kids with them last year ... im not a fan of kids but its cool to see the little buggers enjoying a good bit of metal.

The kid in the full on denim and leather garb ruled! theres no finer thing than forcing your kid into the ways of metal...

Well so was my dad.. bit of a prog fan aswell but its still not metal... although i must say im a big prog fan myself...

lucky people, my dad WAS into sabbath, maiden, rainbow and such and so forth, until some bloke "saved" him and now hes totally against the whole rock thing and thinks it basphamous... etc... so a few years back he tore one of my maiden shirts when he was givin me a bollocking for my brother losing the digital camera, dragged me around when i was just walkin past to get a cuppa tea, tore the collar of it and said i was a satanist and blah blah... how i wish i could go back and stop that bastard so called "saving" my dad... grrrr... took me till i was 14 before i could even tell my dad i liked metal, my mum kept tryna make me stop listening to it... but as every true metal head knows... it never goes away, not when its true! METAL ALL THE WAY

And congrats to CH! good on you guys... METAL!:headbang:

I was lucky, my dad still likes maiden, sabbath, acdc, rainbow, def leppard, etc and i now go to concerts with him. Been to see iron maiden with him twice now, it a great fun and a good way to get someone else to pay. ;)

---------->Congratulation Cruel Humanity<----------

My daughter is a big metal fan having been brought up in metal! Her favourite band is Gamma Ray and she was very keen to go to BS this year as she wants to meet Kai Hansen. Think it may be a little too much for her though...she was definitely flagging when Eagle and I took her to see Iron Maiden as they closed their set! She's seven BTW!