WE GOT THE BIG ONE - O/T BUT GOTTA SHARE

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
We got the Top Head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq today courtesy of my beloved US AIR FORCE....

Al-Zaqwari or however the fuck you spell that fuckers' name is DEAD....

Twin 500 pound bombs from a F-16 flattened his "safe house" into a little fucking pile of dust.

His body has been identifed and fingerprinted...it is him....:headbang: :kickass:

GO AIR FORCE !!!!!!.

bombed_house_a_kabul.pict.jpg

Yay you finaly hit something.

I wonder how two 500 pound bombs didn't turn him into a mist of blood? It just seems strange that his face is pretty much untouched. If they really did get him then it is great news.

This is must be a great read.......... on the Billy Milano board:Smug:

I can smell the testosterone form here

Crabmeat said:
This is must be a great read.......... on the Billy Milano board:Smug:

I can smell the testosterone form here

Nah, it was celebrated in a mellow way. I sang the "Ballad of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi".

Al-Zarqawi was just wounded in the attack, spec ops grabbed him and he died later.

Al-Qiada confermed the kill so they can get a new martyr. Right after the news a bomb killed 13 people in a street market. That was probably planned bombing but now they will probably dedicate their next campaign to the bearded fucking fundamentalist.

I post there as well,,,but this topic i pulled right out of yahoo...

I don't hate muslims, i hate ignorant bastards trying to thrwart the greater good of forward progress of independence.

I was quite happy to hear the news myself. I don't care if he died from a bombing, he killed himself, the military beat him to death - whatever. Goodbye and good riddance I say. I wonder if the virgins will be waiting for him. I highly doubt it. The only thing that sucks is that this doesn't really mean anything. They will just find a new mouth piece for us to hunt down.

eighteeschick said:
The only thing that sucks is that this doesn't really mean anything. They will just find a new mouth piece for us to hunt down.

Exactly!

It's like Orwell's "1984".

Eastasia, Eurasia, Oceania. It's all the same, there'll be a new hun to track down.

"our new target is EVEN more dangerous than the one we just killed!" etc. etc.:rolleyes:

IAN442 said:
We got the Top Head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq today courtesy of my beloved US AIR FORCE....

Al-Zaqwari or however the fuck you spell that fuckers' name is DEAD....

Twin 500 pound bombs from a F-16 flattened his "safe house" into a little fucking pile of dust.

His body has been identifed and fingerprinted...it is him....:headbang: :kickass:

GO AIR FORCE !!!!!!.

they can fingerprint dust now? incredible.......

yeah i dont get whats to celebrate, this guys dead, so what?
the kids that idolised him will be pissed he's gone, ..........worse will be coming, to amend that loss....... eye for eye is a sucky game to play

eighteeschick said:
The only thing that sucks is that this doesn't really mean anything. They will just find a new mouth piece for us to hunt down.
Have to disagree. It might mean a lot. He wasn't just a mouthpiece, he was a highly trained and extremely dedicated operative with pretty good planning abilities. It's not that easy to find a replacement for him. Plus, his invincibility was becoming a legend. Now the legend is no more.
If Hitler died in the summer of 1944, as it was planned by some good people, instead almost a year later, I can't imagine how many lives would be saved.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Have to disagree. It might mean a lot. He wasn't just a mouthpiece, he was a highly trained and extremely dedicated operative with pretty good planning abilities. It's not that easy to find a replacement for him. Plus, his invincibility was becoming a legend. Now the legend is no more.
If Hitler died in the summer of 1944, as it was planned by some good people, instead almost a year later, I can't imagine how many lives would be saved.

In the long run I hope you´re right. We´ll probably se a rise in attack the comming weeks and months but after that it´s possible a lot less people will be willing to kill themselves and others to get some Space Ghost Pussy (extra virgin) or whatever they get in heaven.

am I the only person who didn't give a flying F upon hearing this news? the only person who is so uninterested in all of this? just curious