We need name for a Band!!

mmm ¿Black Lord? :rofl: i cant speak english sorry :( :rofl: mi english is suxx im spanish :O :rofl:

Heavy metal is the LAW

Children Of Bodom - PoWeR !!!

I need a bandname too, my other band (deathmetal) is breaking up and I'm starting a new "gothic metal" type band.. with a female vocalist and grunts..

I recommend you start reading books, they give you loads of ideas for bandnames, especially fantasy.

I think you should call yourself "Bäver"
or "I röven" ...

or maybe you shouldnt, haha.. but I go with NV on this one, read books or... watch movies, go out and get some inspiration etc :p .. find something that fits you and your style, and since i dont know anything about what you play its hard for me to tell ...

We played Thrash/death/brutal death METAL :D or something.... :rofl:
come on lets tell more ideas !!
We'll play the first concert on 6th of september and we need a band name now :ill:
Thanks

eltronn yonn? .... uaak.. sounds like elton john :ill: but maybe thats the intention, but anyway :)

Because Elton John is a cursed one? ;)
Actually, I never saw the resemblance to that name...

Propose something better then, swedish smartie :p

BOdomLI said:
We are searching a fucking name for a band :confused:
Please, give your ideas :worship:

Thanks !!

Oh I have tons here, let's see:

You could always just insert your name into things like:

(Your name here) On Ice

becomes

BodomLI On Ice

The (your name here) Task Force

becomes

The BodomLI Task Force

Or you could use something math related:

Solve For Y
Synthetic Division
y = x^2 (and your banner could be a big fuckin' parabola)
Stem And Leaf Plot (WHO THE FUCK USES THOSE THINGS ANYWAY?!)
Point Of Inflection
Standard Deviation
Sine of Theta(sp)
Arc Cosine of Theta(sp)
Geometric Sequence

If you're a power metal band, that's hella easy:
The Mystical Kingdom Of Unicorns

For death metal? How about Internal Puke Discharge or something cool like that?

Thrash metal seems to like biblical stuff (Testament, Exodus) so how about like...The Corinthians or something? Or David And Goliath? And you can hand out sling shots and war rocks at your shows.

Gothic Metal? I'd say Eternal Enthronement of My Black Tears Divine sounds good.

Of course, I'm just shitting around here because I was seriously bored as hell but my band is currently in the same situation, we need to change ours and we're having difficulty thinking of one so I'd rather save my ideas.

BOdomLI said:
We are searching a fucking name for a band :confused:
Please, give your ideas :worship:

Thanks !!

he he let's see...

Front road Boys? Spicy ass? Taco Hell? Mangled umbiblical jump-rope...

"a fucking name"??? How does "Raging Rocco's" fall on your lips? :lol:

Stay away from gay metal names like Death from above and Slimy guts, satans warriors!!
SpiritCrusherX said:
... Or David And Goliath? And you can hand out sling shots and war rocks at your shows.
:lol: David and Goliath? For fuck sake that is HELLA-GAY!!! The idea of slingshots/rocks to get shot with is sweet however! Mayham!!

Make up a new word or something like that= Bl'aag Nath (phhh scratch that one!! ) Thrashallica, Megabreath, Judas Fiest :yuk: :puke: I know quite while your ahead. I'm sorry, I was bored.
*goes for some rope*

the humpers
love.gif