We need name for a Band!!

"The best way to come up with a band name is to have a really cool last name, like Van Halen, Dokken, or to a lesser extent Z'Nuff. Or to take a really cool word, and spell it all wrong, like Lazor, Bigg Nife, Taranchula, or Limozeen."

Most of you probably don't know where I got that from, but it's okay.

DeadWinterDead said:
"The best way to come up with a band name is to have a really cool last name, like Van Halen, Dokken, or to a lesser extent Z'Nuff. Or to take a really cool word, and spell it all wrong, like Lazor, Bigg Nife, Taranchula, or Limozeen."

Hmmm... Somehow that reminds me of the late Metal-Is cartoon on www.metal-is.com

Did I get it even close?

DeadWinterDead said:

Fuckin' Homestarrunner.com. Strong Bad rules ass!

for black/death metal maybe: Order Of The Ebon Hand, Soulshriek, Soul fest, Dark Ritual, Seal Of Doom, Wandering Eye, Defender Of Chaos, Paralyze, Death Ward, Spiteful Bully, Diabolic Edict or Blood Vassal

DeadWinterDead said:
Well, it is a website. If you want to watch the cartoon, click here. It's rather funny.

@SpiritCrusherX: You're right. Strong Bad is awesome.

Damn. I knew I had seen that somewhere just not so long ago. StrongBad just didn't come to my mind at the moment..

A Fire Inside said:
If I started a Trve Norwegian Black Metal (from Somersville) it would be called something like "Scandinavian Necroreaper Setting Ablaze the Inverted Unholy Carcass amongst the Necroscopy of Lucifer"

:lol: Try to fit that into a cd back cover spine! :lol: