weakest tracks on WCFYA

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
sorry if we've done this already.
but i was wondering if anyone felt that there are any weak tracks on WCFYA?
for me 'cadillac rock box' just doesn't cut it. sounds like a filler to me...
any thoughts???

max said:
sorry if we've done this already.
but i was wondering if anyone felt that there are any weak tracks on WCFYA?
for me 'cadillac rock box' just doesn't cut it. sounds like a filler to me...
any thoughts???

Rock Box is an ass kicker to me, but to each his own. If I had to pick out a weak track, it'd probably be Taking the Music Back

no I think that song is ok based on the mood your in ? I think the weakest track has to be . . . .. . " Taking the Music Back".. there are parts of the song that I like. . .but .. . I don't know there is something about it. . .the old school feel is cool .. but. . .I don't know... I think the best song is "Any Place But Here"
COME ON COME ON. . . .la la a the money . .opsppspssss that was AC/Dc sorry
NO WAY THE SONG RULES !!!!

agreed.....Taking the Music Back......good song, but when its up against all killer stuff, it runs last ......

The tracks i don't like so much are:

1) Nobody knows anything
2) Strap It On
3) Taking The Music Back

the first six songs are the ones i like the best.

The ONLY song I don't love is "Strap it on". Its just a very basic song. I could have wrote it. And with a title like that I kept hoping that a speed riff was right around the corner.......but it never showed up.

"Taking the Music Back" gives me goose bumps. Totally kick ass song and Roger Daltrey singing the back up to John Bush is SOOOO fucking awesome!!!

And Thrashard.....how can anyone not like "Nobody Knows Anything" at least for just the drumming by Sir Charles..........fucking crazy drumming. I can't wait to see him do that shit live.

Alex said what I told bRat once. "The only song I don't LOVE is 'Strap It On'."
I think every song is good. But "Strap It On" is my least favorite. It is still pretty good.
I'd rate "Strap It On" a 7 out of 10.
And every other song is either a 9 or 10 out of 10.

The part I hate the most about WCFYA is the "hidden" track. Hidden tracks were kind of neat when there was extra space at the end of a cassette tape. But on CD's they are stupid, plain and simple. If you've got a few CD's on shuffle play during a party, it means you have to hit skip. 90% of the time, I wouldn't listen to Pieces off of Volume 8, and that was a decent song. The hidden track on WCFYA is a waste of time and an annoyance.

:devil:I think that all the tracks on WCFYA (except Refuse to be Denied, only song I've heard so far) are the weak ones!

Ofcourse I only say this cause I haven't heard them yet! :cry:

In the voice of Ned Flanders,

"Nope, haven't heard those songs, seems like a can't diddley iddley find em!"

I can't wait for this dam thing to come out, I've already put a $20 in my hidden stash to make sure that I can afford the CD when it FINALLY comes out!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I've had the CD 2 weeks and at first I thought Cadillac Rock Box was a weak track but its grown on me every listen.

I love this album (10/10) It would go into my top 10 albums of all time at the moment.

I wish I could see them on tour, it sounds insane!

Why cant or couldn't you see them on tour? I'm in Australia - what's you excuse LOL!!