Is there any video clip to WCFYA already??

-WildChild In Time-

Bodom Survivor
Mar 4, 2003
Porto Alegre, Brazil ¬¬
Visit site
Hail everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I'm the newest Anthrax fan. Sincerely, I don't like their previous albuns, although they are great, but WCFYA is simply one of the best albuns I've listened in many time, and sure one of the best of 2003. :headbang:

I would like to know if there's any video clip already recorded for WCFYA or at least a video being recorded.
confused.gif

BTW I would like to know if someone from the band uses to post on this forum, like others musicians do in their bands' foruns.

Thanks and hail Anthrax!

NP: What Doesn't Die.

The band members don't post here......but they may be watching.....
You can contact Scott Ian and/or Charlie Benante through e-mail.
Check the anthrax.com site under AlphaMail (Scott) or Blast Beat (Charlie).

Welcome.
What part of Brazil are you in?
I spent a whole month there before, and loved it. Brazilians are awesome.
Made a bunch of friends there in Iatepeninga (spelling?). Came home, mailed my buddy Jr. a couple of Thrax albums, Vol. 8 and Stomp 442
Just doing my duty to Spread the Disease.

Thanks everyone for such warm welcome!!
headbob.gif

And thanks for the information... I hope to hear some news of a video clip soon. Safe Home isn't my favourite song in WCFYA but would be a good choice for a video.

Lordlindsey, I live in Porto Alegre, in the extreme south of Brazil. I think Itapetininga (I don't know too, what a word salad are our city names, uh? :D ) is near São Paulo, but I'm not sure. Anyway, every metal fan is welcome in Brazil, come to visit the south sometime!