Web Albums

Mirswith

Dec 14, 2003
Does anyone know when Devin intends to put the 2 web-only ablums on his site? I plan on giving at least oine fo them a spin. Anyone else?

Todd

Mirswith said:
Does anyone know when Devin intends to put the 2 web-only ablums on his site? I plan on giving at least oine fo them a spin. Anyone else?

Todd

The album should be released very soon ... I think at the end of the months .
There's always millions things to at HDR so .... patience :Spin:

oldlyonfreak said:
The album should be released very soon ... I think at the end of the months .
There's always millions things to at HDR so .... patience :Spin:

Patience.....the most difficult of things to be!

OK....I'll try!! :erk:

OceanMech said:
How limited will the stock be for the items?
I don't think it will be that limited. After all, they want to earn money from them and not let someone else make money from selling them on Ebay when they're sold out. Also, Ass-Sordid I is still available after all this time. You do the math.

Geoff,

Make me an admin. I will treat people nice and ask after their legs :)

xoxoxo
-k-

kleo706 said:
Geoff,

xoxoxo
-k-

ah ah

sorry Kleo the mod team is completed ... I will soon buy the new domain ( HDR pays for it of course, Tracy is just too busy to do it now) for the Devin Townsend official forums and here we go ...

Also there some works to be done for the forums skins . Two are available now, DTB and Terria and I'd like to finish the OM and Infinity ones before we launch anything

kleo706 said:
Geoff,

xoxoxo
-k-

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would result in how many forums RUINED by Kleo's administration abuses??? I haven't posted on Geoff's or Carl's forums in a long long time, partly because my HevyDevy interest has kinda gone away :erk: , but also because of shits like Kleo.

Actually... you'd be surprised Ben. I post around under non-Kleo monikers and am much loved.

OceanMech said:
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would result in how many forums RUINED by Kleo's administration abuses??? I haven't posted on Geoff's or Carl's forums in a long long time, partly because my HevyDevy interest has kinda gone away :erk: , but also because of shits like Kleo.

There is no Geoff's forum dude ...

There will be HDR official forums soon with tons of cool stuff though :D