Web site down?!

I get the 'domain...disabled' message, too. Gee, should we take up a collection or something??

Does 'another web host' mean the site is just moving intact--same artwork, layout, same creator?? I certainly hope you're not going to lose EnchantWeb. :erk: That would be a real loss--the Oasis is very inviting, distinctive, and it's home!

I feel a boycott coming on...nah, just kidding, I think...:mad:

Kristin
viadragon, homeless:cry:

Three more days later, and everything's still down. :-( ...WTF?

I'm a Web software guy, so if I can be of any help in the transfer, please PM me. My e-mail address is keith [at] sharward {dot} com. Don't PM me via this board as I don't think it works reliably...

Even though I should be, I am not in charge of the transfer.
To be honest, I'm not sure what's up. I'm also a bit disappointed
that Doug took the site down without even telling the fans in advance.
No info, no post, nothing.

It may have been accidental. I manage about 400 domains where I work and sometimes things go awry during Web site or domain name transfers. It can get really confusing if you're not very familiar with certain technical things, like DNS. That's why I'm offering my help. :)

Not sure folks

I think Doug is on vacation back east?

I will ask him if he is looking at other options? He has been the one taking care of this.

Ed

Ze Dan said:
Doug, Ed, any news please ? what the hell is going on ?

If you're previous host is no longer going to be used, please let me know if you guys need hosting. I host many band/label sites (InsideOut, Evergrey, Kamelot, Candlelight, etc.) and we can work on getting you guys back up ASAP.

Hey everyone!

Just a quick word to let you know that we are working on getting the site back up and running. I spoke with Doug and I guess that we were set to change web hosts and his hard drive exploded or something. As you can see, I am not the most technical guy around! Bottom line, it is a computer issue that should be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime you can check out this forum or the enchant my space page for updates..
We are hoping that there will be some cool happenings in the Enchant world very soon... Stay Tuned!!!

Sean

Hey Deron

Thanks bro, e-mail me ed@theoasis.cc

Hey people sorry about the del;ay just looking for a better deal actually. I spoke with Doug and we are working on this now.

Ed

PS Good to see you in here Sean man. Talk with you soon OK.

Ed

MetalAges said:
If you're previous host is no longer going to be used, please let me know if you guys need hosting. I host many band/label sites (InsideOut, Evergrey, Kamelot, Candlelight, etc.) and we can work on getting you guys back up ASAP.

Yeah, good to see it back up again! What about news on the new album? I need new stuff to :headbang: ! :)