Web hosting?

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Anyone want to recommend a good web host? The one I've been using has suddenly started to drive me nuts and I was originally planning on starting a new domain through them but have now decided to look elsewhere. MySQL support is mandatory, but also incredibly standard these days so no big deal. Something that supports 1 Click Install of Wordpress would be convenient too!

I've been very happy with Dreamhost since 2004 when I first signed up. Solid, reliable, affordable, lots of flexibility and one-click installs are available for WordPress and tons of other apps.

GoDaddy here, my site hasn't been up in a while because I took it down to redo it and haven't been able to get around to it. However, I use the FTP quite a bit including sending files back and forth to clients and so far not a single issue setting up multiple FTP access accounts for clients, reliability, etc.

My 3 bands webpages are in Dreamhost.
100$ and you have ilimitated everything. As Kazroge said, it was reliable, solid...
But now I'm having problems with one of the sites, too many internal errors, server errors...
I think is due to a lot of traffic cause the second album had over 100.000 downloads. So they promise you ilimitated bandwith but I think that they're not telling the truth.
So I would'nt recommend Dreamhost.