Website and line-up online

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

Our website is finally online! Still under construction though. Not all links are working correctly, but we'll fix that in a couple of days.

Ticket sales have started too. Prices are €27,50 per day or €50,- for both days. Be sure to get your ticket on time.

With the website we announce the line-up as far as we know it. We'll publish the final bands asap. We think it's going to be a great fest :hotjump: Let us know what you think!!!

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Haha this is .. strange the second headliners of each day will make me go there for the second time!! Hah.. And Prymary is a great band. Although i have to say that i find it strange that Enchant are headliners and Last Crack are not.

IOfTheStorm said:
Haha this is .. strange the second headliners of each day will make me go there for the second time!! Hah.. And Prymary is a great band. Although i have to say that i find it strange that Enchant are headliners and Last Crack are not.

I knew those subheadliners would do the job for you :) And for that matter, I don't think you would mind seeing Fates Warning for a third time too...

So once again, see you in April,

Freek

Last Crack is a very big surprise for me. I didn't even know they reunited.
I have to say that i don't know the rest of the bands that well. But what the hell. Fates Warning and Last Crack are more than enough reason to come to the show. Sorry i can't be there on saturday to see Enchant.

To those that don't know...

The Saturnine: Dark, melancholic Rock with progressive influences, featuring...
Dennis Leeflang (ex-Sun Caged, Bumblefoot) on drums, Eric Hazebroek (ex-Daeonia, ex-Manifest) on guitars, Edo van der Kolk (ex-Jambone) on guitars, Sander van den Thillart (ex-Wowbeggar) on vocals, and Douwe de Wilde (ex-Daeonia) on bass.

Frurken said:
I knew those subheadliners would do the job for you :) And for that matter, I don't think you would mind seeing Fates Warning for a third time too...

So once again, see you in April,

Freek
I definetally wouldnt mind.. especially with Mike Portnoy on drums. What excites me is that his favourite F.W. album is "Awaken The Guardian". Should we expect a unique and special playlist? EHeheheh.

Due to the fact Symmetry's 2nd guitarplayer Arnold van der Veen is no longer a part of the band we will perform @ Headway with a special guest you all probably know : Marcel Coenen!

Thanx dude. :cool:

And see you all soon!! :hotjump:

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

As long as you're there, I'm there, Frank! :headbang: Marcel rips too, so it will be good to see you guys together.

Looking forward to it! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

digitalink said:
As long as you're there, I'm there, Frank! :headbang: Marcel rips too, so it will be good to see you guys together.

Looking forward to it! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Heey Mike!!

Thanx for the nice words!

Looking forward to seeing you guys too man!!
I think it was awesome you came all the way down to Amstelveen last year and hand out yer promo's!! That's what I call dedication :worship:
Can't wait to see you guys live!! Let's make Headway a hell of a party again!!

cya soon! :headbang:

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

tetsu_pilgrimmonk said:
Hi Frank and Mike, probably you'll see me at Headeay Festival. Looking forward to seeing live performance of both SYMMETRY and PRYMARY as well. :headbang: :headbang:

Tetsu

Tetsu,
It will be good to see you again, my friend. See ya there! :D

Hey all,

Just a few weeks left and we'll in the middle of another edition of Headway, can't wait. Looking forward to see all the 'familiar' faces again.

Question to the organisation (Freek?), how's this year's protocol for bringing in camera's ? Is it like the previous editions that we're allowed to take in a photocamera?

Haven't used one during the past two festivals, but i'd like to do it this year. Having a decent camera now, it would be great to make a gallery from the bands at Headway like i did with both PP Usa and PP Europe in the past year:

http://www.havermout.cistron.nl/images/PPusa/V/index.htm
http://www.havermout.cistron.nl/images/ppeur/2004/index.htm

greetz,
Henkhttp://www.havermout.cistron.nl

Havermout said:
Question to the organisation (Freek?), how's this year's protocol for bringing in camera's ? Is it like the previous editions that we're allowed to take in a photocamera?

Hee Havermout,

Sorry, but until stated otherwise by us, camera's are not allowed this year. Except for invited press photographers.

Just checking some bands for approval...

Freek
Headway Festival Team