Website ideas......

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As time goes on I'm always thinking of ways to improve the presence of Power Quest on the web. I think that we'll be wanting to revamp the website soon....so......does anyone have any suggestions?

I personally like the new Luca Turilli site, Rhapsody etc

What would you guys like to see? Are any of you web gurus who would be interested in getting involved?

Over to you:cool:

Cool

I like the way the Luca Turilli site is layed out also :)
Very easy to navigate, not confusing at all.

one rule of thumb i use when designing sites is to always be able to get anywhere on the site within 2 clicks. Otherwise people get bored and surf off.

yeah, both luca turilli and rhapsodys site are awesome.
It's like Andy mentioned, easy to navigate and it's all very nice :)
I also like the lay out on pagans mind official website:

www.pagansmind.com

their website is still under construction, but i think the final result will be very good!

personaly i really like the layout of the new inflames site really easy to navigate through and i really like the little tv in the corner where the cover of the album appear also on the stratovarius(strato-tv) website and i think theres something like this on the rhapsody site too
cheers

I think if you want to improve your site Steve, you should put the lyrics from the album on it, tour dates, and of course, make it easy to navigate.

Maybe some tour phots once you guys play live, maybe some studio pics as well for the next album. :)