Website updated

To be fair, that is one of the best and most honest reviews of anything to do with Saxon in a long long time. Well done Powerplay :headbang:

P.S. Looked through Kerrap at the noiseagents (Clearly I wasn't going to buy it) and not a mention of the album, Not even their usual full of sarcasm, imature bullshit review. Its amazing how former cover stars get treated by that RAG :mad:

To be fair, that is one of the best and most honest reviews of anything to do with Saxon in a long long time. Well done Powerplay :headbang:

P.S. Looked through Kerrap at the noiseagents (Clearly I wasn't going to buy it) and not a mention of the album, Not even their usual full of sarcasm, imature bullshit review. Its amazing how former cover stars get treated by that RAG :mad:

Dissapointed but not really suprised to hear that, god how i hate that mag i mean RAG, i remember when it first went shit and i stopped buying it many years ago, i guess they never looked back. The TV channel disgusts me the way that bands who were thier bread and butter for so long are just forgotten about as if they never existed. :puke:

My April issue of 'Classic Rock' just arrived in the post. There is a review of 'Inner Sanctum' by Geoff Barton. He gives it a fairly positive review and an 8/10.

It also mentions that they are going to be doing a full-blown feature on Saxon in next months issue to coincide with the TV documentary, so that should hopefully be something to look forward to.

The same issue also reviews the new 'Best of 1979-88' album. It only gets a 6/10 from Malcome Dome due to its low budget packaging, but he does praise the musical content.

Classic Rock mag is the best around. How Kerrap can still market itself as a metal/rock mag is beyond belief.
There seems to be a lot of positive reviews of "Sanctum", can't wait!

My April issue of 'Classic Rock' just arrived in the post. There is a review of 'Inner Sanctum' by Geoff Barton. He gives it a fairly positive review and an 8/10.

It also mentions that they are going to be doing a full-blown feature on Saxon in next months issue to coincide with the TV documentary.

A good review again, and interesting CR are going to do an article at the time of the documentary. :headbang:

The TV channel disgusts me the way that bands who were thier bread and butter for so long are just forgotten about as if they never existed. :puke:

Fully agree mate, where would their shitty little channel be without the Saxon's, Maidens, DC's , Priests and Motorhead. In fact none of the bands they so clearly kiss the @sses of would exist either without the aforementioned. :yuk: