Website

Nice pages but slow as hell.....even with 24/1 broadband :erk:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :)

I noticed that its very slow today as well - it's not the site itself, but the server we're hosted at. I hope the hosting company will get their act together and bring us back up to normal speed asap.

Cheers,
Claus
webmaster

yeah it's really great, but I can't read the links on the top, it looks like this:

does anyone have the same problem?

yeah it's really great, but I can't read the links on the top, it looks like this:

does anyone have the same problem?

In a way, I have that. The site will originally show up with the links partially hidden, but eventually they load and work/view fine. It fixed itself even faster when I increased the resolution of my monitor, whether or not that has anything to do with it, I have no idea. Maybe something to try.

Not so much on the topic of the rest of this post, but maybe an appropriate site to ask. Does anyone know if there's gonna be profiles on the site? Like information on the members? Or is it just going to be a matter of using the other band's sites to find info? Just kinda curious because I don't know much about Mikko and Jukka that much :)

In a way, I have that. The site will originally show up with the links partially hidden, but eventually they load and work/view fine. It fixed itself even faster when I increased the resolution of my monitor, whether or not that has anything to do with it, I have no idea. Maybe something to try.

That is so strange. I've tried on several computers, with different resolutions - tried a ton of different browsers as well (firefox, safari, opera, iexplorer) - heck, I even tried on my iphone ... and I don't get that "error" that you guys do. If anyone can figure out what I've done wrong feel free to let me know so I can change it :)

Not so much on the topic of the rest of this post, but maybe an appropriate site to ask. Does anyone know if there's gonna be profiles on the site? Like information on the members? Or is it just going to be a matter of using the other band's sites to find info? Just kinda curious because I don't know much about Mikko and Jukka that much :)

Yes, there will eventually be much more info on the site. While the band is finishing up the album recordings/mix we'll have to do with what's on the site now, but soon we'll add more content.

Cheers,
Claus

Well, in my case using IE I have the same problem, but with Firefox, seems to be solved, I can see the links without have to scroll down the frame.
Although doesn't matter which of them I use, even I cannot see the banners from the right. I just can visualize a 75/80% of the site.
Anyways, great job, I really like the site.

Yeah it still does it to me every now and then. Like it'll do it when I first open the webpage, but if I go to some other link (Latest case was the MP3 player link on the sidebar) in a new window it'll revert back to normal and it'll be fine for awhile. It's really random timing, so I can't figured out anything that will actually cause it to do that....