Weeeee! I made it too google video! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

FallingDownInRuins said:
as already been said about your nail polish i + it too
everything looked / sound well besides
WTF is wrong with song why the drum patter didn't change for a fucking second for the entire song and worse than that its the patter that i hate so much, is it X-japan drummer line? (yes i dont know this band)

Well you check it out and tell me, here's X Japan playing "X"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4GajiXy14I&search=x japan x

And we couldn't find a drummer that was able to play this song with us, so we had to go with a backing track.

i reached to the mid section i couldn't watch it any longer it bored my ass off totally. besides his 4/4 snare hits and at some point doubles and 3 type of fills (that had been the same ~ ) he did NOTHING.
i hate drummers like that. i cant hear it.
and the song aint something 1 and half musical points = AYDY
sorry but i dont like this stuff at all

FallingDownInRuins said:
i reached to the mid section i couldn't watch it any longer it bored my ass off totally. besides his 4/4 snare hits and at some point doubles and 3 type of fills (that had been the same ~ ) he did NOTHING.
i hate drummers like that. i cant hear it.
and the song aint something 1 and half musical points = AYDY
sorry but i dont like this stuff at all

Well that's such a weak argument. Just because a song doesn't have a bunch of time changes or doesn't have a riff in 16/9, doesn't mean it sucks. Even Steve Vai could agree with me on that.

Music is written for enjoyment and listening pleasure, if it achieves that, then it's worht it. And that's what I love about X Japan, it's not the most complex, but it's really fun to play and to listen to.

And surely he could play odd beats and more musically complex passages, but like I said, his drumming is there to serve a musical purpose (and to fit in musically), which in this case it's just straight 4/4 beats.

You gotta learn to appreciate simple(er) music too...

Oh yeah and just for reference Yoshiki (X Japan's drummer) is more of a piano player than he is a drummer so....

and here, download this, it's supposed to be one of their more complex drumming songs, but then again it just proves my point.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21846GB1J15EM0A9BERAZD95EM

and hell! You think more like a drummer than a bass player!

I still have that video on my comp, watch it occationaly.. very good.. in comparison of the original as well

you miss read my post, i said its for my test.
i do appreciate simplicity when its done properly.
drum are usually the final spice to the creation and they go tight with bass (if its a good bass line!) so sorry pal this band is simply not for me they simply dont satisfy my musical needs at all when i listen to them and again its just MY opinion

FallingDownInRuins said:
you miss read my post, i said its for my test.
i do appreciate simplicity when its done properly.
drum are usually the final spice to the creation and they go tight with bass (if its a good bass line!) so sorry pal this band is simply not for me they simply dont satisfy my musical needs at all when i listen to them and again its just MY opinion

:erk:

Ohh yeah and I'd like to see what you listen to!

Wings of a dream said:
Weeeeee!~ Thanks! That made my day. It's not an April's fool joke right?
nah lol.. I remember you made a thread and posted the vid some time back :D

listen to the original and this cover, the guitar tone and everything is almost the same :O

does the guitarist from X Japan have the same Start as you by any chance? :p

i have to agree with Gavin
the only fender i saw that sound good i dont know its model :erk:
is on Gary Moore Wild Frontier Tour 1987
it has one humbaker in bridge one volume and floyd rosa
that guitar sounds fucking sweeettttt with the warmth of fender and so insane sweet tone for shred , feel , and rhythms

rosalvo.jpg