Week 3 of the studio video blog up!

The more of these videos I see the more anxious I get for the new album. From all of the sound bits I have heard in the videos thus far I feel that this album may end up breaking into my top 3 EG albums. Right now my absolute favorite is TIC and tying for second/third are RD and ISoT. I am liking the atmosphere that the keys are creating in the clip you hear a small amount of in the video. I hope Rikard gets a nice role on this album because I feel keyboard is very important in creating a dark and moody atmosphere in music.

I hope EG are planning on going back to producing this all on their own because MMA is my least favorite album of them all because I could tell the difference in production of the music. Even had I not known that they had someone else come in and produce it I would have been able to notice something was not right. I understand it was done mostly out of curiousness to see what they would sound like, yet I feel that even the band noticed a big difference in the overall sound of MMA resulting in them wanting to go back to producing themselves. The music is THEIR vision and should only be handled by them.

OMG.. Im Going Crazy!!! I want the new cd!!! =)
And I Really Hope that you guys come back to Brazil with this new one!!
=)
We Love you So much!!!

Thais (Forevergrey Brazilian Fanclub)
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

This curiosity is killin' me... Again it's sounds awesome... I can't wait since next week for the next studio report... Since then I've to watch this one endless times, like the previous!!!

Thanks again for these studio reports!!!

Yeah like I said on The Grey Area...amazing stuff guys, the videos are hilarious and they allow me to slowly piece through my new favorite songs. :p I need Evergrey to play my house please!

Anyone else having trouble logging on to the grey area? i have tried 2 times now without getting a mail from whoever runs the blog. So hope you read this Tom :) I think the new songs are coming along great!!! Man im so excited about the new album! its certainly is great and fun to follow your video blogs! Really apreciate to follow your works and the progress... This sounds like the Evergrey that i love and were totally blown away by! It has the Evergrey sound, but its still innovative and has a fresh touch to it... I love it!

But now to something completely different;) Is the prog power uk show still on? i was planning to travel there, even though some small problems getting there... how are you travelling? since there is no direct route to bristol from Norway, or even Gothenburg,i were advised to travel by plane to cardiff and from there by the subway or rent a wreck or something... :lol:

Reply to the norwegian EG stalker ;) hehe...

orsenwellesclapyc3gv3.gif

Video blog is a great idea and I'm quite excited about the new album aftre watching this. It seems it's going to be much better than MMA.