Weird but, could work tour combinations

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
That youve seen or just thought about.

Like for instance
opeth and metallica,
A bit weird but it could work.

or Lady ga ga and Marilyn Manson, (not completely impossible either seeing as they are remixing each others songs atm i beleive)

I would HATE Gaga and Manson. I don't know why Manson fans are being turned over to Gaga, but she is just like all the other pop acts today, in it for the money and fame. Did you actually hear Manson and Gaga's remix? It was awful.

What I would love to see is another Manson/NIN tour, but thats completely impossible.

Back on topic though... weird combos... can't really think of anything, because everything I think of would just be my favorite bands on one tour, but that isn't very original.

she actually writes her own songs.. first time that happened in the pop industry since.. ABBA.
and she's smokin hot too..

too bad her music sucks..
well Mansons music is far worse and he's such a slize of dickmeat.

I'd like to see Foo Fighters and Opeth play together :p

Well, you defeated your own argument. She writes her own songs, but they still suck. But the only reason they suck is because she is trying to conform to the pop standard that 90% of the world listens to in order to get money and fame. I would respect her much more if she wrote her own songs with soul instead of greed.

I enjoy Manson's music, and the music the band has done is leagues ahead of what Gaga has done.

rather see a hot chick writing her own music and sucking than a hot chick singing someone elses music and still sucking..

gosh I hate Britney Spears.. It's all ripped off. that new hit is a total ripoff of the swedish pop-chick Veronica Maggio.
I also hate Nelly Furtado.. she's not even slightly hot, and her voice really sucks..

Whoa wait a second, Lady Gaga is breaking the majority of pop trends and actually creating music that is DIFFERENT from the vast majority of shit that is hurled about 24/7. She uses strange sounds, breaks the flow of the song, uses waaaay more synth on her vocals than the majority of artists, just for the effect, and still manages to create music that people want to dance to.

Also guys, she writes her own music because for years it was her writing all of the pop songs for other pop artists. She is doing her own stuff because she got tired of the regular pop scene.

The recent Cynic / Dragonforce tour had me scratching my head. Such quality in Cynic touring with such crap with Dragonforce. The idiot dragonforce fans seemed to all look past Cynic too. It's a shame

I'd like to see LOK/Lillasyster go on tour with Stone Sour. It's the same band damnit! at least they sound the same, except that LOK is awesome.

EDIT: MUSE, TooL, Porcupine Tree and.. Pussycat Dolls. (duuh)