Weird Demo Songs

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
I've managed to find some really odd demo songs on the intronet of Skyfire. There's an instrumental version of The Universe Unveils, an instrumental version of Dimensions Unseen(entitled Ny Laat), an instrumental version of Nightmares Nevermore(called Ny Latjavel), two songs I've never heard before entitled Ny Lat and Nytt. They're not really good quality but they're cool sounding.

Just found some more. Seems like these are demos of By God Forsaken and something else I can't exactly place. It certainly sounds like Skyfire stuff. Am I inadvertantly downloading from one of the members?
tickled.gif

Are these real songs performed by Skyfire? And does anyone want to have a listen?

Whoa dude hook me up with Nightmares Nevermore, i got the other 2 and a little bit of a Fragments Of Time one. I don't know if they are like real or anything but ya i got em too.

I've heard the The Universe Unveils one, and I think someone just removed the vocals with Goldwave or some other sound-editing thing. The other stuff sounds interesting though. Other than The Universe Unveils, I haven't heard any of them.

I don't think The Universe Unveils is a vocals-removed one.

This actually sounds like the prototype for a song, like the one that Andreas made a while back. Sounds exactly like the tracked drums that he used...

Holy crap, I found Ny Laat and I have to say it seriously kick ass. If the rest are this good, and they are by Skyfire, these would make a really nice pre-third album MCD.

While I was looking for this stuff I discovered that "ny" is "new" in Swedish but "latt" doesn't mean anything. I'm not sure how right that is though.

Forget what I said about The Universe Unveils, I just went back to my old crappy computer that when I used it had incredibly low-quality speakers to dig up the song (I just started my MP3 collection over when I switched computers.) It definately didn't just have the vocals taken out, it's just that since my speakers were so bad it made the song sound all crappy like when you do take the vocals out of a song.

Yeah. Your Ny Laat is the Dimensions Unseen thingy? There's another one called Ny Lat which is freakin' sweet too. It's 30 seconds and it sounds like it could be an uber song. And the thing that comes from Fragments of Time has what seems like a solo! You know, the part where the guitar goes nuts in the regular song?

And you are pardoned for your crappy speakers. I'm really likin these demo songs because the guitars are clearer and that means more ease of tabbability.

Seanypoobear, you know you wanna hear the solo thing on Fragments of Time. It's so awesome. Andreas better not renege on his promise, because his guitarwork on this demopiece jizzes all over the face of Yngwie Malmsteen
tickled.gif

(i'm assuming it's him because it sounds like the lil dempiece he did before...if not, damn martin, you may smack me around like a suckafoo)

It's kinda weird how that was one of the first Skyfire songs I heard.... I got it back when Audiogalaxy was in its prime.

Oh, how I miss audio galaxy.
*checks audiogalaxy satellite to see if it works* Nope. damn.

The begining of the Fragments of Times one seems like it could be a little different, it's an uber kick ass riff too. Great idea Froosch a pre third album of this shit would own. Almost like a big medley of the previous songs.

I just know for a fact this is all work in progress left overs from the TD and MR writings. I also know Henke and the others don't like that its out on the net. Just pointing this out.

I miss audiogalaxy too :(

Hey guys,

I'm sorry - a couple of reformats later and :zombie: I no longer have them in my possession. I think froosch, neal, and final_vision may have all possessed them too at one point, so I would inquire of them.

i'll also do some looking around on the interwebs, and i'll let you guys know if i find anything.

Hey guys, I might still have them on my old computer at home. If by the end of the month someone else hasn't come up with the songs, I can plug it in and look.

Yeah. I looked around - I found nothing on my 400 burned cds besides lots of saved internet conversations. :loco: and computer games.

I'm going to keep on looking around on soulseek and other stuff, but...I'm not really hopeful. :(