Just got my first Skyfire bootleg !

dannee

The sky is on fire !!!
May 24, 2003
mevasseret, israel
Visit site
Hey, few day ago i've got my first skyfire live recording. It's a good quality mini disc recording, from 11/05/03, Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium.
What can I say? I've been into skyfire more than a year now and was really mad about listening to live preformences (I couldn't catch them on the last tour due lack of money /-:). My first impression from this live show is that Skyfire are truly GREAT musicians. The songs are done a little different from the album version, from my feeling it's quite faster. Guitars fit in very well in most of the parts. Henke's vocals on top (also some funny commets between the songs, hehe). Songs are played with alot of feeling, getting you into the feeling of a great live show. What bothers most is the keyboard parts played as mini disc on the show. Some of them lack of the powerfull sound that on the album recording, and sometime they get confuse with the guitar sound. But fuck it, the show is great anyway. Too bad it's too short, only 4 songs (nightmares nevermore, dawn will break, for god forsaken, mind revolution). If Jonas/the band agree I could make/host MP3 of it and share with everyone. And Jonas, you asked me once to listen it before i share it, so I could send you the file via ICQ. Thanks Skyfire for this great bootleg ! :D

Awesome!!! I want that!!!

Did you record it yourself or did someone else record it?
I can host the mp3 files for everyone to download for a while if you need. I'm sure that Skyfire won't mind, but it's better to wait for someone to confirm first. :)

I bet the guys will let you put em up. I've known many bands that would love to hear their live shit and see how they do.