Weird online business I found.

Kellii

Nov 24, 2010
Livingston, Scotland. UK
So I have been searching through musician wanted classifieds when I came across an advert for a dudes business.

"Professional Affordable Custom Drum Tracks"

The guy says he is using a midi kit and Steven Slate Drums to record drum tracks for any song he's sent and then selling the Stem tracks (Separate kick, snare, hi-hat files etc...)

Curiosity has got the better of me so I thought I'd ask,
Isn't this against the user agreement? Is it even legal?

I'm pretty sure he isn't deliberately trying to step on anyone's toes but it does not seem like a good idea to sell drum tracks made from commercial samples.

The only potential issue I see is that he named SSD. Otherwise he's selling tracks and not individual samples which seems totally reasonable (and within the EULA).

Having just bought my first e-kit, I'm going to offer up drum services in much the same way as well, as soon as I put together a demonstration video.

There are many business you can find on the internet. I also start a business and now looking some ways to promote it. Does anybody know a good email service provider?

Strange business all over the internet and not only there. People try to make money themselves and that's why they started their own strange businesses. My friend recently started a business and he used this unione.io service to promote it. I think a good email marketing strategy can make your business more profitable from the start.