Welcome dudes

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Welcome to the forums dudes! I was just talking to MetalAges the other day and asked if I could have a free forum for my "indie" band and he laffed at me... I guess he's got them now for a price eh? Was it $45 hehe? Well anyway welcome, welcome welcome..... welcome.

When did you guys get the name Guillotine? It seems like a pretty obvious name for a metal band no offense... are you sure its not taken already? :loco:

I saw you guys play at Jaxx once, but unfortunately I arrived at the very end of your set so I only heard one song. That which I heard, and the demo on your site both sound great. I think you guys have a promising future and a good style, keep rockin!

Nice to see you guys getting this place.

Wish we had one... but we're still trying to claw through the music scene, go metalblade records....

Anyhow, Hail from Writhen!

Oinkness said:
Welcome to the forums dudes! I was just talking to MetalAges the other day and asked if I could have a free forum for my "indie" band and he laffed at me... I guess he's got them now for a price eh? Was it $45 hehe? Well anyway welcome, welcome welcome..... welcome.

When did you guys get the name Guillotine? It seems like a pretty obvious name for a metal band no offense... are you sure its not taken already? :loco:

Come on now, I didn't laugh, just a giggle. Haha. (oops there I go again!)

Oinkness said:
I was just talking to MetalAges the other day and asked if I could have a free forum for my "indie" band

Rainwound!, named by Paul Kuhr of Novembers Doom, Subterranean Masquerade fame.

:p

Exactly, lol.... Paul and I talked about how that would probably be the advertising for my band... Actually it was more along the line of "New Band named by the emmy-winning band of the year, NOVEMBER'S DOOM releases a record." Where they have no information about my band at all, hehe... still, I'd think it was really funny if I saw that on a flyer...