Welcome to everyone!

AlexisWood

New Metal Member
Hey everyone! Here is our brand new forum so you guys can discuss about the band or actually anything that you guys want to talk about! It's also the place where you guys will be able to ask me (or us) any question you'd like.

I also intend to write more regular updates here than on Facebook. A few people asked me if there was any other way to communicate and follow us so we made this!

As you probably all know, we're currently in the process of making our second album titled Spinning Maze. This is a lot of work; my incessant anal perfectionism made me have to redo a lot of parts in order to have the stuff to a near-perfect level! :zombie:

So welcome to this new forum! I hope you guys dig the idea and I have to say a special thanks to Rodney (mad_taffer) who is actually the one who brought up the idea and contacted the necessary person for this to happen! He's also going to moderate the forum along with me and he's a nice guy to be in touch with and you can hit him up talking about anything from music to movies passing through video games and almost everything!

So, welcome again and thanks for the interest guys!

Alexis

Welcome indeed, and I'm looking forward reading news about the progress of the new album!

Looking forward to your next CD. You got a hell of a job trying to top the debut, though I'm sure you'll do it.

Haha, when I listen to Ghosts, I don't feel like I've got that much of a job trying to top it!! The only part I'm gonna have to make sure about is the efficiency of the choruses which to me is Ghosts' strong point. I just hope people won't be disappointed that there's no Desert Fox on this one... I didn't 'feel' a very long song and that kind of lyrics, but don't worry, the album is total kickass! :D:devil:

Hi Alexis,
can't wait to hear your new album. Ghosts is fantastic and tough to top. Maybe you can even play a gig in the Calgary area after the release!?
Oh by the way, Happy New Year! Wish you and Instanzia all the best!