Hi everyone and welcome to our new board!

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Just wanted to welcome everyone to our brand spankin' new, kick arse forum courtesy of Dr. Blevins! :headbang:

Please feel at home, chat away and post whatever questions or thoughts you have regarding the band, we'd be more than happy to answer and/or address them!

Many thanks to Deron for setting this up for us! :worship:

Cheers,
Chris

Now I have to find a Tea Bag Smiley :loco:

Welcome IV dudes.

Hey Chris I have a Business question to ask you, can you e-mail me your number when you get the chance. bearjams@rcn.com

Talk to you soon bro

Bear

Geez, they'll let just any band in here nowadays... :loco:

Glad to see you're here though - welcome to the family! I'll second that other post...pretty darn good show last Saturday! Can't wait to hear more new stuff - it kicks ass.

Alicia

Sweet! Hey Chris it was cool hanging with you at ProgPower. Hopefully we can play a show or 2 together this year!! I'll be visiting your forum often!!

*beavis mode on* uh Chris said spankin and arse huh huh huh huh *beavis Mode off*

hmmmmm methinks Chris seems to be fixated on spanking arses lately....is he trying to tell us he wants to be spanked? ;)

Glad to see IonVein on the boards :)

Coldie........*SMACK!*

Hey Chris!

Greetings from the Impulse Music representative! :Spin:

You guys played a cool show last Saturday. I was glad that I didn't have to give you the finger once! :Spin: I only wish you would have played a bit longer.

I'm glad to see you guys on this forum and it'll be cool to hear the new album!

Seeya!

Alicia...well, what can I say, I had to promise Deron that tea would
no longer be in his PP diet so he let us in. :) Glad you liked the show
and the new material! :headbang:

Norm...great hangin' with you as well at PP, I can certainly see some gigs in the future! :headbang:

Coldie...I AM the arse spanker...beware!! haha The time has come for
all arses to be pummeled with my devastation! :D

Walter...sorry I didn't inspire you to give me the finger, I'll try harder
next time! :)

Thanks for stopping by, ya freaks!

C

am_ash2 said:
Hey Crust- told you I'd stop by sometime! Now find something worthwhile to talk about dammit....

Hey Angie-la, thanks for getting your lazy keyster over here!

You know, if I actually ever had anything worthwhile to talk about, I would! :loco:

Chris Lotesto said:
I AM the arse spanker...beware!! haha The time has come for all arses to be pummeled with my devastation! :D

Yeah, my ass STILL smarts. I think the sticker would have stayed on without your help... :p