Welcome, Fredrik!

060808_a_e_20.jpg

Can anyone recommend me a good album with Fredrik on guitar? I haven't heard much Arch Enemy...and tbh I didn't like what I heard of them.

Fredrik did not record anything with AE, he joined them right after the last album was recorded. Hes just been touring with them afaik. Check out his other bands.

Talisman is one of them i think.

Hey fredrik!! Though sad of Peter leaving, a change is always interesting to see. Be sure you're in the best band you can be in! Enjoy it all

Someone MUST film the finland show, and film it good (with good sq)

What what what! No one has mentioned that Fredrik Åkesson has partied with TALISMAN. And played for example in their HIT RECORD -Life (in my opinion). Personally I stopped to worry about the new guitarist right now.

And here's a clip too: Talisman - Crazy

i wish Peter luck in everything he does in the future and thank him far being part in such an amazing band and giving us some of the retest music ever. Farewell. Anywho, welcome to Fredrik as I'm sure he'll do an amazing job.

Just listening to Talisman - Life. It has always been one of my all time favorite albums. And my sister, who studies music in university, played second track of that album (Crazy) with other mates of course. And she got full scores.. But why I post this is that Fredrik is a great guitar player, no single doubt about that!