Welcome, Infinity Minus One!

Welcome to Ultimate Metal.

I really enjoyed your interpretation of Best I Can - I think I may even prefer it to QR's version!

I just bought your CD from mp3.com, can't wait to get it!

Bob

The QR song was a lot of fun to do. Some of the QR "purists" didn't like the liberties we took on it, but we figure if you want to hear a song played like the original, just listen to the original. I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you enjoy the CD! :)

Thorns of Sorrow, you forgot the incredible hulk!

I'm so glad you guys have a forum here now! Is Dennis in here yet? By the way, this is Alina. I was the Maiden on Immortal Music, but now I work with Swedish Metal instead. I've talked to Dennis for, I'm not sure how long!!! lol Over a couple years... You boys rule! Come to California, dammit!

Ne'er fear. I am here my fair, resplendent maiden. :) So r u still living int he same area of Cali? Damn I wish I could move out there. Too damn cold out here. LOL! Thanks for the mad props on the band and what not. We hope to be appearing at a theatre near you someday. ;)

Today's Poetry Excerpt:

Admiring From Afar by Denis J. Lanza

Sensing your sweet scent of silence
An air of beauty so alluring it envelops my soul
like the wrappings of a gift given
with selflessness and charity

Hanging on every word you speak
like a poor man hangs onto his last dollar -
afraid to let go as he may never have this chance again

My heart pontificates to me
a flurry of words, a storm of phrases, a blizzard of emotion
yet all I can do is sit and hope it will soon end
and I will go mercifully numb

My distance from you I must keep
lest I cross the unspoken line
of treacherous intention, my intentions, so intent upon you intending to be with me
but at the end, the end I see was just a dream of hopeful means
Hope full of innocence, an inner sense of dissonence, unaccord, moving towards reality
This can not be, not for me, not for you, what shall I do?
alone I shall stay -
without you

Latah peeps! Holla! ~1~ :=)