Welcome, Infinity Minus One!

Originally posted by voxman
Ne'er fear. I am here my fair, resplendent maiden. :) So r u still living int he same area of Cali? Damn I wish I could move out there. Too damn cold out here. LOL! Thanks for the mad props on the band and what not. We hope to be appearing at a theatre near you someday. ;)

HAHAHAHA Silly boy. Yes, I'm still in Berkeley. Move the whole band out here, I'd love it!!! :) I must tell you something bad though, all the cds of you guys (including the one demo thing I had) got stolen from me. I'm pissed. :mad: I need to replace them, but cannot buy online with no credit card (duh). What can you recommend for me to do? Oh, BTW, I liked the poetry! :D

Damn girl I luv the quote in your sig. I agree completely. And, oh yea, thanks for the kind words about my sappy ass poetry. LOL! I can send you out a CD, pic and some stickers if youd like. That way you can stare at me every night dremaing I was there and...ummm, hmmm. Yea, I got just a LITTLE carried away there. If youll excuse me now I have to go...nevermind. So email me your postal address to voxman@snet.net and I'll send some of our shibby shiznat out to ya. Ok babes? LataH! :=)

Originally posted by Squeak
Ohhhhhhh you're BAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Now see, I wouldn't know since there are no PICTURES on your WEBSITE! :eek: hehehe

Here's an older group pic from before Kelly joined. Denis is the one in front.

imopic3big.jpg