Welcome New Bassist Seth Filkins!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Everyone give a warm and hearty welcome to the newest Theocracy member, Seth Filkins! Seth is my cousin and great friend, and is very musically talented. I know he'll be a positive addition to the band; he'll be handling bass duties.

Congratulations Seth! :hotjump:

Welcome, Seth! It is wonderful to see the band filling out. I'm working hard to get Theocracy more Minnesota fans, so don't forget us when the day comes to tour! :D

Wampa said:
Welcome, Seth! It is wonderful to see the band filling out. I'm working hard to get Theocracy more Minnesota fans, so don't forget us when the day comes to tour! :D

Another Minnesota fan right here! You guys need to play Club 3 Degrees here! Wampa, where in MN are you? I'm in Mahtomedi, right next to White Bear Lake.

crimson sacrifice said:
Another Minnesota fan right here! You guys need to play Club 3 Degrees here! Wampa, where in MN are you? I'm in Mahtomedi, right next to White Bear Lake.

Nice! I'm in St. Paul. I'll send you an e-mail via the site here. The MN legion grows for the (hopefully) eventual day when Theocracy comes here!